Not open for further replies.

Evil

Shabazz
LUIS SUAREZ

2n6dlk8.jpg

Born: 24 January, 1987
Position: Striker
Nationality: Uruguay

Luis Suárez is a Uruguayan international currently playing for Dutch giants Ajax CF. He was bought from Groningen in 2007 for 8.5m Euros. Suárez has been heavily linked to Barça in the past weeks as a candidate to occupy the left wing position. He can play on either wing or even as a CF if required. Suárez has good dribbling, and shooting skills, and at only 22 years old he could be an excellent aquisition.

Check out his stats:

29 goals for Ajax in 53 matches, and 9 goals with Uruguay out of 14 matches.

Here is a video if you want to know more about his style of playing:

[YOUTUBE]jJD0W2wPrns[/YOUTUBE]

Scott

Very good player. I`m not sure though would he fit in here as he is non-EU?

Ye he's a non-eu player now. He need to live 5 years in holland (now 2,5 year) to get a dutch nationality.

He's a really good player but make much dives. Fans from other clubs dont like him :laugh:

He is still not ready for Barça, maybe in 2 years.

FlyLo

The best player in the Eredivise at the moment. Could fit in it any club. I expect he'll go to Manure once he gets a EU passport.

The low amount of posts in this thread says enough about a lot of members though. Everyone rated Huntelaar but I doubt any of you had ever seen him play. Suarez is way better than him.

Beast

The Observer
Suarez is having a great season and scoring like there is no tomorrow .
He will be out in the summer for a bigger club

And no we commented on Suarez in the Dutch league thread ..

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I mentioned Suarez at the start of the season, I rate him really highly and I think he'd be a great addition at Barça. I don't think the EU spots are an issue, we're allowed three I think and the only two that count against us are Keita and Yaya.

V

Valon

What about Dima?

I'm guessing he counts as EU like Russians?

V

Valon

Probably yes would be my guess. I've no idea.

I just check on FM2009 and he does have French nationality so I'd say yes but whether that is correct I can't be sure.

Beast

The Observer
I mentioned Suarez at the start of the season, I rate him really highly and I think he'd be a great addition at Barça. I don't think the EU spots are an issue, we're allowed three I think and the only two that count against us are Keita and Yaya.

they don't count as non-EU Adam.
The African union has agreed with the European Union 2 years ago that all africans will be considered as part of the EU quota .
the only non-Eu are South Americans and Asians

FlyLo

Yea. Dani Alves has a Spanish passport I think. Keirrison, Hleb & Henrique (& Caceres too I think) are non-eu but not part of the squad this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans