Liga l Round 13: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-1

BarçaBarça

Pathetic performance by the team, enough with the being cursed excuse, there was no excuse whatsoever.

Now let's move on and win the the first leg of el Clasico, if we don't, we absolutely don't deserve to win the La Liga title.

I really is that simple: It is of no use to moan about Real Madrid's luck, if we can't perform ourselves. To win the league you have to be able to win against Sociedad, Malaga, Celta and in principle also Atletico. Now that we have screwed that up, we have to win against our biggest opponent, and if we can't do that either, we don't deserve anything.

FinBarcelonafan

Our team is not performing on very good level at all. This is not the same team it was for last two years. We are garbage compared to our last few years performance.

JerseyAddict

As I said before. I it is still all about us. No panicking. If we win both Classico it is a draw and we have better score in face-off. Barça is first.

Just if Lucho does something on tactical level. He can't wait all the time for Messi to save the day.

Messi983

Better result than expected so I can't say I'm unhappy.

Also, hats off to Eusebio, he's doing a great job so far.

Total-Football

what bothers me most about this game is that we knew exactly how it was going to be .. yet we were not up there for the challenge .. that's the scary part , we were not caught by surprise

Chomutov

I think we also were tired from Glasgow match where as San Sebastian had fresh legs. That´s a crucial point. We simply couldnt stand their freshness and desire to fight. But I also agree we simply don´t have solutions passing the ball from the back. Our tactical plan is to give the ball to Ter Stegen. We use him far too often. In fact it happens so often during a match it nearly seems as if the tactical plan is to do exactly that. That´s a very worrying evolution since you can notice that from the beginning of the season. Why are we doing this? I mean apart from Don and Dani this was the same team who won the CL in an astonishing manner 2 years ago beating all the national champions from the top leagues during the competition. At that time we didnt use Stegen to create our play from the back. What is obvious is that Iniesta is missing and also Dani who was perfect at handling the ball when it comes to building up the play from behind. Now you can see how vital he was for our style of play. I almost would claim not Rakitic made him look good but Dani made Rakitic shine! Now you can see Rakitic without Dani. Clueless. Yes, Dany missed many crosses but his work rate and technical ability to find solutions even under pressure was insane and contributed so much to our offensive play. His replacement is just not good enough for what is required as a right back. I like Sergi Roberto but he seems not the type of player who has nerves and coolness. Also no one of the remaining midfielders is half as good as Iniesta. And I´m afraid they will never be. No Dani, no Don...two brilliant players who carried our play. And no replacement in sight. That´s really worrying.

DRUNKY

Lovely analysis video, on point, exactly my same though when watching the game, we needed Busquets to drop as 3rd CB or sub in one to compensate the huge pressure from La Real.

El Flaco

[tw]803009740410331136[/tw]

Real Sociedad midfielder David Zurutuza after the Barca game: "It was a legal goal…AND YOU KNOW IT!!!”

JerseyAddict

Nice read:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...o-debe-repetir-el-barca-contra-el-madrid.html

151 lost balls, many of them given to a Real Sociedad that did not always have to bite with recovering, sometimes it was enough with the positioning. Neymar (28) and Messi (19) were the ones who lost the most. It was not his day, but it is a statistic that penalizes the one who risks the most. More significant was that Ter Stegen gave away 18, sign that the game was abused in long from the goal for fear of the pressure of Real. Or the 6 of Luis Suárez, so few because it was an island without importance in the game. This is impossible to win.

LeeRomeno

i dont get the comments like "it is still in our hands, 2 wins vs Real and we win". Its mindboggling that noone notices the overall improvement of quality of La Liga other teams in recent years and it will get better with the new TV deal. It is not like Real will win all the other games rofl, neither will we, but we are still in NOVEMBER, it is not even half a season gone. Reals lucky streak with 2-1 wins will end at some point, they have not really been impressive.

Home of Barca Fans