Mateo Kovačić

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He was very good when I watched him lately, no longer timid and hasty, extremely good footwork and deadly and accurate through passes, posture is very good and solid, very impressed. Let's pay his release. Nah, RM and Tebas will never let it happen.

khaled_a_d

[tw]893475825252573185[/tw]
Appearantly his release clause set at 50M€ . We should try to sign him .

Non of RM buyouts are officially reported, it is just bs media speculations. Ceballos doesn't have 500M buyout and Kovacic doesn't have 50M buyout either.

Dado

Today´s market has gone price crazy but i´d take Kovacic for 50 mil €. Never going to happen since he is from a small market country and Barca has a blank Brazilian spot now since Moneymar is gone.

I read tough Juventus is offering Madrid 25 mil € for him. :lol:

JerseyAddict

All of us would like Isco but he is off limits...

Kovačić would also be a good buy but no way they would let him go to Barça.

Co0ter

Yea if you go back you can read I thought he was perfect for us. Hard working with pace too. Many said he was overrated though, when he was exactly what we needed. He isn't a star because RM already has too many, yet he's the one that is always trusted with man marking...while still displaying all his creative and attacking qualities.

BBZ8800

Their 3rd-4th choice CM is miles better than Iniesta-Rakitic together.

Wow:

I wonder why our board hate midfielders who can actually RUN FAST, defend and who are still technical players.
We always seem to pick either players who are technical and slow.
Or hardworkers (Paulinho) without technique.

I guess that it is too hard for us to look for all 3-4 footballing areas, lol.

Home of Barca Fans