Lliga | Round 16: FC Barcelona - Deportivo 4-0

LeeRomeno

I think Rakitic will be the motm for the game and we will win Deportivo 5-0. Easy. He will run down thw right side, providing 2 crosses/assists to Messi and 2 more to Suarez. Last one for himself of cos. ;)

Would be hilarious if this came true

xXKonan

DRMNOitUEAAHKPd.jpg

Squad list.

mia7007

He should be out of 18 even to not even think playing him.
Also to give the chance to one of the young talents to even be on the bench

raskolnikov

He should be out of 18 even to not even think playing him.
Also to give the chance to one of the young talents to even be on the bench
This bugs me. I wish he would use some b players atleast give youth a prospect. Instead he wastes it on busquets. I would not be surprised if he ends up playing him.

raskolnikov

Wanna bet that he will?
Then why bring him. If needed he could play Gomes or Rakitic or Paulinho or 10m boy bob.
Then drop him all together for this match and use youth to sub in if we are leading. If he doesnt start him its still a stupid decision to even bring him if you dont intend to play him. If he does play him its even dumber.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Then why bring him. If needed he could play Gomes or Rakitic or Paulinho or 10m boy bob.
Then drop him all together for this match and use youth to sub in if we are leading. If he doesnt start him its still a stupid decision to even bring him if you dont intend to play him. If he does play him its even dumber.

I don't have an answer. He just makes daft selections as he's been making them often. Doesn't mean he's a moron but he certainly is not a visionary or charismatic coach we all hoped for and this Barca deserves.

Home of Barca Fans