Barcelona 2012/2013 kits revealed

DucdeOrléans

It looks like Nike has developed a habit of destroying great shirts (France, FCB etc.). We seriously need to go European next time (Adidas, Umbro etc. just not that American shit anymore)

The home kit is OK while the away kit is truly horrible. Don't know what the hell Nike was thinking.

Too much Tequila Sunrise in the process?:lol:

Birdy

Its the most disgusting kit ever...
Like PSG. ANd blue overall.. No single tone of blaugranna. No red. No stripes..

Should we start an official petition ??

Ps: Untill the treble season the kits looked most times very good and nice alternation with the away colours..

The first shock came with the mango away of 09/10. The 10/11 season corrected things (the away was ok for me).
This season was terrible in both home and away.. But the next (unless we do something) is the most disgusting ever..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I can't vote yet sadly but assembly should push for action on how these things are decided...Members should vote or approve a better approval process...Who's actually in creative control with these things anyway?...All that money?...I gotta think it's Nike but isn't it in both their interest to have a design that will sell?...And if Nike is screwing the pooch, isn't it the board's responsibility to protect the image of the club?...How are we going to pay for color toner now??

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Nike are experimenting because they can.

people will still buy these shirts by the hundreds of thousands (maybe millions?) regardless of what they look like because they're Barcelona shirts.

they do the same thing with Brazil & United shirts. they experiment and try out unique designs, often risky & shit ones, simply because they can.

look at their work on non-top-tier teams, it's solid stuff coz they don't fuck around, coz they can't afford to.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
With those yellow shorts and socks, the away kit looks even stranger than I thought it would look.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
After a few croquetas, I think defenders will be getting dizzy

1rt2rc.jpg

XaviMessiGirl

Nike are experimenting because they can.

people will still buy these shirts by the hundreds of thousands (maybe millions?) regardless of what they look like because they're Barcelona shirts.

they do the same thing with Brazil & United shirts. they experiment and try out unique designs, often risky & shit ones, simply because they can.

look at their work on non-top-tier teams, it's solid stuff coz they don't fuck around, coz they can't afford to.

Yeah I agree, sadly. Just the name itself will sell shirts to casual fans, no matter what it actually looks like. And as long as the money from them is still there, they have no reason to care what the rest of us think.

XaviMessiGirl

Well I was talking to a friend who has the away shirt already as she's got friends in Barcelona... she's trying to convince me it looks better in person than she thought it would. Apparently there are blaugrana stripes along the sides as well as a senyera type thing on the back, still wish it wasn't that horrible fading though. If it was just solid orange or solid yellow, I could deal.

Home of Barca Fans