Copa | Semifinal: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 0-3 agg.

Kohe321

Man, Digne left out...

Does Valverde have no Dignity.

giphy.gif

Kuchi

Not conceding on camp nou was huge, we get to play our game and dont panic if they open the score..

A goal, however it should be scored will kill the tie

FCBfan22

If we score one early, that would open up Valencia and make our work easy.

I would be far more worried if they play ultra defensive and score a lucky goal from one of the counters.

Kuchi

Don't think Valencia will risk anything in the 1st half, they'll play maybe a touch more aggressive, but will not risk exposure. I predict a 0-0 at halftime and a 1-1 at the end, with them scoring 1st and making Messi angry.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Don't think Valencia will risk anything in the 1st half, they'll play maybe a touch more aggressive, but will not risk exposure. I predict a 0-0 at halftime and a 1-1 at the end, with them scoring 1st and making Messi angry.

:lol: That literally made me lol

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Marcelino said yesterday that defense is key. They will be looking not to concede and then escalate attacks in 2nd half if things dont go their way.
Of course, he could be bluffing but Marcelino at Villarreal played much more conservative.

FCBfan22

Marcelino said yesterday that defense is key. They will be looking not to concede and then escalate attacks in 2nd half if things dont go their way.
Of course, he could be bluffing but Marcelino at Villarreal played much more conservative.

So, the sooner we score, the better, because we will open them up.

As expected.

Home of Barca Fans