Camp Nou tour, museum

B

barca42

FC Barcelona Museum

Hi,

I have a question about the Barca museum. It´s considered to be the best Football Club Museum in the world and I´m looking forward to visit it. But before i visit it I would apreciate to know if there you can see everything of the clubs achievements. I´ve been informed that the museum has to offer the achievements and trophies of the different professional sport sections, like football, handball, basketball, roller hockey and futsal. My question: Are the amateur and other sections also displayed in the museum? (Sports: athletics, field hockey, rugby, patinatge artistic, baseball, voleyball, ice hockey, futbol femeni, fc barcelona basqued institut guttman, sections femeni like CVB voleibol, ).
And are there displayed also the sports defunct, it means the sports that existed but were defunct like cycling, tenis, judo, swimming, gymnastics, wrestling greco-romana,
Barcelona Dragons (NFL Europe) and UB Barca (Basketball femeni)?

I would be thankfull to get a response!

Thank you very much,
Visca Barca!!!

V

Valon

I'm pretty sure CA knows more about it or anyone who has visited it before. I can't help you since I've never been to Barcelona. :(

B

barca42

ok, thanks...but who do you mean with CA? a member from this board or who do you mean?

i´m pretty sure someone of this board has visited it once...let´s see :)

maz

I walk the line
Yes, CA is a member from the board. Im sure many other members have been too. I haven't been to the museum but I would be surprised if they did show all trophies aside from the official sports (football handball, basketball etc).

B

barca42

i think these sports are part of the club and should be displayed in the museum, but i think so...

would be thankful if someone who´s been in the museum could write an answer, because they´ve seen it :),
thanks

NickoH

You see, nobody ever goes in... and nobody ever co
Yes, other sports are also covered.

I can't remember the exact details which but they are covered.

There is even the Olympic Flame in there as well.

spursandbarca

it is very good. has shirts from 1899 to present. there are sections on all the sections. 1 exhibt on Joan Gampar particularly moving

it took me 2 1/2 hours to go round the first time.

it is free if you are a socio or a member of a penya. the penya can arrange it in advance and you may get to meet someone from the division of penyas or a board member

Blaugrana1899

I have a quick question about the museum. I arranged a trip for march. Is there a way i can purchase an individual museum ticket in advance.

F

Frida1994

Hi, Im new here so I hope that Im posting this on the right thread!

Me and my family are traveling to Barcelona to see Barca - Bilbao later this month, and we are also going to visit Camp Nou. So I was wondering, is the Barcelona museum and the camp nou tour, two different things?
If I am going on the camp nou tour, do I have to book before I get there, or can I just show up? On the camp nou tour, do I get to visit the changing rooms, the enterance to the pitch, hold the champions leage tro and stuff? And do we follow a guide? Is the museum and the tour open on leage-days?

I know, many questions, but I just want to get everything right, so that I dont get there and I wont know what to do!

Thanks! :)

W

woobie

I have a question - not really about visiting the museum (did it on my last trip to Barcelona, love the touch screen thingies with old game highlights), but about actually getting to the stadium. Last time I went on the bus turistic, which was great fun but that's not really going to be an option when I'm there in a couple of weeks for the Bilbao game.

Is it best to take the subway out from Plaza Catalunya? which stop? Or is there a tram or bus or some other thing that's preferable?

S

sd006

Metro to Maria Cristina. Leave the underground by the exit marked "Sortida: Av. Diagonal". As you come out of this exit you will see two huge black towers owned by La Caixa on the other side of the road. Keep them to your left and walk about 200m along Av. Diagonal where you'll see a road sign for FC Barcelona and Joan XXIII.

Home of Barca Fans