• 3) Good, but I'm not convinced

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • 2) Nothing special

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 1) Sell

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

khaled_a_d

Right now he is the ultimate sub . A smart ,versatile full of energy player who is jack of all trades
He shows potential at both CM & RB .but he also showed clear weakness in both .he lacks creativity to make impact offensively as a Barca starter at both positions .
I am a bit torn if he just have to remain that versatile sub or we should focus to try to develop him into a future starter at one of those positions?!!

J

Jamie Cal

Love the guy, always want him here, as a starter or as a squad player. Big chance for him to become our starting right back over the next year or 2 imo but he's gotta improve in the final 3rd to be that. I thought his crossing was good for the first couple of months but not so much lately. Can't forget that it's his first season there either.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Very good. Surprised everyone when given chances and did it playing practically everywhere and in most difficult matches.
Given regular football and groomed for 1 position I have a feeling he could turn into a starter too.

Catalan Fan

I think I said before, his versatility might work against him in becoming a team regular, although in time I'd like to think he could deputise for Busi and eventually get the CM spot.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He is part of our future that is for sure. There is no way Sergi will get less minutes in the upcoming seasons because he has proven his value.
Imo his versatility is no disadvantage.

serghei

A proper sub player for a team like Barca. Can be trusted even in the harder games. What Bartra should be at CB but isn't.

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
The Bob is a very good player and a keep for as long as he wants to and i want to see him play more often, he is not as flashy as some players but he is calm when on the ball and knows the Barca way inside and out. He is also very versatile and i think he can be a starter for us sure not as good as Iniesta and Xavi bur hey lets face it none is :D

Alik

I would trust him, at RB or CM at any match regardless of difficulty.

I would trust him at DM too at easier matches.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think I said before, his versatility might work against him in becoming a team regular, although in time I'd like to think he could deputise for Busi and eventually get the CM spot.

I dunno... Remember when Iniesta was young and was used all over the place?

Probably Bob will never be as good as Iniesta, but it's a matter of finding where he performs best, coupled with the right team mates around him...

Home of Barca Fans