Luis Alberto Romero

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Luis Alberto Romero Alconchel (born 28 September 1992 in San José del Valle, Cádiz), known as Luis Alberto, is a Spanish footballer who plays for FC Barcelona B on loan from Sevilla FC, as a forward.

A product of Sevilla FC's youth ranks, Luis Alberto spent his first two seasons as a senior with the B team in the third division, scoring 15 goals in his second. On 16 April 2011 he made his first-team – and La Liga – debut for the Andalusians, replacing another club youth graduate, Rodri, in the second half of a 0–1 away loss against Getafe CF.

In August 2012 Luis Alberto was loaned to FC Barcelona B in a one-year deal, with the Catalans having the option to make the move permanent at the end of the season. He made his official debut on 2 September, playing two minutes in a 2–0 home win over CE Sabadell FC.

Luis Alberto is an attacking midfielder who has a goalscoring instinct and reads the game to perfection, making him a very effective provider of assists. Luis Alberto can also play in any of the more advanced positions, especially as a ‘false centre forward’.

===========================================================================================================

So... 21 appearances, 9 goals, 9 assists. Not bad for debut season.

You guys think he has future with us?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I wish..... He's kind of in the no mans land area. Not a good enough midfielder to take off Cesc/Iniesta/Thiago and not a good enough forward to take off Messi. He's too good of a talent to be relegated to the bench and rotating between AM/CF when we are resting first team players. I wish him great success wherever he does end up though.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bonafide goalscorer - unselfish, skilled & competitive...what's not to like except his buy option is a fairly high €4 million...He has a future for sure, would like to see it here

Luis-Alberto.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bonafide goalscorer - unselfish, skilled & competitive...what's not to like except his buy option is a fairly high €4 million...He has a future for sure, would like to see it here

Luis-Alberto.jpg
€4 million isn't really high according to transfermarkt :p

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He's been called up to play a friendly for Spain's u21's, along with Deulofeu, Sergi Gomez and Grimaldo.

Tonykross

He needs to play in la liga next year for another team, there is no point for barca to buy this guy for 4 million for him to continue in the segunda, he is too talented for that.

DeuloFAN

He played with sub21 spain team yesterday. Brilliant future, maybe not in Barça but he has a lot of potential.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I hope that the least we did for him was develop him further into a great player for Sevilla. He's helped the B team a lot and I hope he finds success in his career.

kozza

It's said that Barca will use the 3.8M€ buy option then resell him to a foreign club.

Home of Barca Fans