CL | Round 6: FC Barcelona - Sporting Lisabon 2-0

eaman

These 30 minute stints are effecting Messis stats. 6 games 3 goals when it's really only 4 and a half games. Luckily proper football fans understand it's not just stats that make Messi the goat.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Think we did well considering the lineup. Defense looked rock solid, Rakitić was good as DM but we lacked the creative spark from Gomes and Denis. I don't think Aleix was bad either and it was unfair to sub him off first. Paco made the scoresheet against and almost got the second. Shame about Suarez though. He really looks lost.

We topped the group with only 1 conceded goal and I think that's worth something.

klc123

Rather get knocked out by a poor/average team early?

To be completely honest, before this summer I would have said yes, because that should have guaranteed that the board would lose the vote of no confidence. But now I don't think anything will ever get rid of this board, so it doesn't really make much difference.

JamDav1982

To be completely honest, before this summer I would have said yes, because that should have guaranteed that the board would lose the vote of no confidence. But now I don't think anything will ever get rid of this board, so it doesn't really make much difference.

Doesnt answer it though.

If dont want to meet and 'get embarrased' by a good side what do you want to see happen?

Home of Barca Fans