Getting players autographs before/after a match

bognorlad

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get any autographs before or after a match at the Nou Camp and if so where is the best place to wait?

Many thanks,

Daniel

belletti

No. When i was there for the players arriving, which must have been 8hours plus before kick off. They drive into the underground car park, and its the only glimpse you will have of them.

Andreas E

Newbies.. it´s is highly possible.

You just have to know where to go after the game.
I stopped Villa y Messi after the game.

(When you see a player leave, press the button so the cars will get a red light).
Then manage your ass over to the car, pick up your camera or force your shirt along with a pen into the car.

Got Villa´s and Messi´s autographs this way, ah.. good times.
And almost got run over by Alexis.. maybe he would have visited me at the hospital? :lol:

N

namal

Category 1 is more expensive because the view is significantly better and position is closer to the grounds, try getting them or even cat2 is poss. I went for cat3 once and didnt have the full experience I was hoping for, was left sumwhat disappointed and decided not to get them again. i guess if you are a regular it dont matter as you can hear anyway but I only go rarely as a special occassion. Def sticking to cat1.

Kerrybai

Category 1 is more expensive because the view is significantly better and position is closer to the grounds, try getting them or even cat2 is poss. I went for cat3 once and didnt have the full experience I was hoping for, was left sumwhat disappointed and decided not to get them again. i guess if you are a regular it dont matter as you can hear anyway but I only go rarely as a special occassion. Def sticking to cat1.

Mate I think you replied to the wrong thread, in fact this thread is 2 years old. :lucho:

Grego

How does it come that the players come to the stadium with there car seperatly? The matches I watched over the past years I saw each time the Barcelona Bus. This year against Sevilla they came by car. Do you also know when they arrive at the stadium? Thx

bbbarca

Would appreciate any tips too! Though trying to navigate a man crush of 100k ppl wld be a challenge in itself a signed jersey from messi is a dream souvenir for generations to follow!

JamDav1982

Would appreciate any tips too! Though trying to navigate a man crush of 100k ppl wld be a challenge in itself a signed jersey from messi is a dream souvenir for generations to follow!

You wont get anywhere near Messi.

The players arrive by car and park under the stadium. The closest you will get is to wait by the front gate or the road that goes underground out side stadium but the players will just drive past.

Bucky

Penya Member
No joke, it's madness. They won't stop as there's usually a crowd looking to do the same thing. Best thing to do is go to the Camp Nou experience & get a virtual picture with your crush then get a printed signature. To get an authentic signature signed by the player/s themselves... pfff one lucky mf.

Home of Barca Fans