CL: Barca - Man City 1-0 (3-1 agg.)

Chainsaw

Killahead
Would be funny if Real hits a rusty period when they face Schalke and barely get away with a qualification. But I doubt they have much difficulty beating Schalke. Schalke is just shit.

DrPepper

Just copying this from the CL thread.

City is the perfect draw. If we manage to lose this, even the biggest Tata hater will see that Martino with one of the more weaker Barca squads in recent years is better than Enrique with a much improved one. Obviously everyone knows that by now but still. Let's see if Pellegrini parks the bus again this time, though. One of the strangest tactical decisions of last season really.

Normally we should come through. I hope.

gatsu

Time for the crappy double pivot and Mathieu in a 3 DC formaton to give us height :lucho:

Tata's approach was very smart against City, can't say the same about Lucho.

Worst possible draw.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Time for the crappy double pivot and Mathieu in a 3 DC formaton to give us height :lucho:

Haven't you learned nothing about Lucho, it won't be the same tactics as against PSG, Lucho will surprise them:lucho:

But I agree it's a tough draw, it's the only team I didn't want us to get.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I don't think we'll beat City this season. The team is worse than last year's, and I think Pelegrini is a better manager. Only if Messi and Neymar turn up their games.

Meanwhile, rm always getting easy draws. so lucky :pep:

Chong Li

Still too early to predict, but I can't say I'm optimistic.

Of course we could find our form by february, but with this coach in charge...I don't know.

frog-fcb

Fek sake me an the mrs have already booked the malaga game the week of the first leg i doubt she would let me head off to the game in manchester to lol

khaled_a_d

Would be funny if Real hits a rusty period when they face Schalke and barely get away with a qualification. But I doubt they have much difficulty beating Schalke. Schalke is just shit.

Being shit never stopped Di Matteo from winning .we know that better than anyone lol

I don't think we'll beat City this season. The team is worse than last year's, and I think Pelegrini is a better manager. Only if Messi and Neymar turn up their games.

This ,Tata was much better in big matches than Lucho so far tbh .Both teams seems to be a little worse than last year .both teams have what it takes to win a match like that and coaching would be a huge factor
It is still too early (I hate that very long non CL time btw) .things would be more clear by february .we will play against At.Madrid in League and one of madrid teams in CDR most probably and we will know more about the current status of the team

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ah, stop it. Shitty have been a joke in the CL thus far and also in the EPL they haven't really impressed either. Barca will easily progress by 2 or 3 goals difference.

Bertus

I think that Barca can do it.

PSG on the other hand won the lottery :VdB:

Home of Barca Fans