AS Roma

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
so I watched the Roma v Parma game today. Roma is really good on the counter, like, lighting quick. Not very good at keeping the ball, but they create tons of chances on the counter.

on and Bojan got 1 minute plus stoppage time.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
What is wrong with Zeman?

Absolutely nothing, and that's the problem. I wanted him at Fiorentina, not the capital scum.

Meanwhile we are going to probably get Roma scum as the next manager in the form of Montella.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Oh! Zeman seems like the real deal bro, but he is old. I do not think he has it in him to keep dealing with the never happy Fiorentina fans and the mental board. What is the Atalanta coach doing?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Oh! Zeman seems like the real deal bro, but he is old. I do not think he has it in him to keep dealing with the never happy Fiorentina fans and the mental board. What is the Atalanta coach doing?

Well, it's not like Roma fans are known for their quality. And the Roma board might be better, but everyone knows the club is run by Totti.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Oh I don't give two shits about Roma, I am just saying I do not want to see another coach fail/struggle at Fiorentina. I want someone who will actually get this club to function, perhaps even isolate the players from everything around them the same way Mourinho manages to do and get them to focus for 9 months. Imagine a 65 year old trying to run after silly kids. Normally, like SAF for instance, he'd let them wander around before they either come back around or puts them on a ship to fuck off but he can afford it, Fiorentina cannot.

Hatem Ben Arfa

being linked with a loan move with option to buy highly rated Newcastle youngster Mehdi Abeid. AC Milan were also linked with him recently.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
According to Infostrada Totti is the player who's scored the most penalties in the top 5 leagues since 2000, scoring 52. Joint second are Cristiano and Del Piero with 39

Home of Barca Fans