Luis Enrique

BarcaOG

Banned
lol @ 'we are lost'

as penetrative, incisive and perceptive an analysis of a 6-0 away win as ive come across. brilliant stuff, this.

Horatio

You're welcome
For what it's worth: we are getting some good results lately. Good number of goals and regular clean sheets.

#statsarenteverything

Mido

Maybe you're mistaken about where you are, but this is a forum. The purpose is the exchange of ideas and opinions. If you're bothered by those that are different to yours, maybe you're in the wrong place. Just saying, because for some, like you, criticizing the basics of this place has become a trend.

People can and will have an opinion. Unlike you, I don't see any clear ideas coming from Lucho. And the purpose here is to discuss ideas, not the users.

I totally see where you're coming from but there is a huge difference between exchanging ideas and building-up well grounded criticism and hating.

What I am deploring is some venomous hate despite some major changes that cannot allow Barca to play like under Pep.

... far worse, this hate seems to be maintaining itself if not growing with a clear improvement in results and quality of the performances.

This to me seems to be egoisitc problems. And my ears are nearest to my mouth. I am extremely far from being perfect. But this seems to me to be outrageously exagerated...

Should have thought about that before condemning people for their right to have an opinion.

There is a huge difference between having an opinion and hating... a huge one

F

FlaFCB

I totally see where you're coming from but there is a huge difference between exchanging ideas and building-up well grounded criticism and hating.

What I am deploring is some venomous hate despite some major changes that cannot allow Barca to play like under Pep.

... far worse, this hate seems to be maintaining itself if not growing with a clear improvement in results and quality of the performances.

This to me seems to be egoisitc problems. And my ears are nearest to my mouth. I am extremely far from being perfect. But this seems to me to be outrageously exagerated...

There is a huge difference between having an opinion and hating... a huge one

There's no one "hating" here. People get frustrated and post right after a game, or just expose their views. this trend of any criticism being viewed as hate is often a perception from fanboys, who can't accept their idol being criticized. So maybe refrain from those posts, and just explain your views, or try to argument with people. Better than this "holier than thou" instance where you try to be superior for any reason.

Mido

There's no one "hating" here. People get frustrated and post right after a game, or just expose their views. this trend of any criticism being viewed as hate is often a perception from fanboys, who can't accept their idol being criticized. So maybe refrain from those posts, and just explain your views, or try to argument with people. Better than this "holier than thou" instance where you try to be superior for any reason.

You either don't understand me or act like you don't.

On the "fanboy" issue .... no comment...

to you your views and to me mines

F

FlaFCB

You either don't understand me or act like you don't.

On the "fanboy" issue .... no comment...

to you your views and to me mines
You call people "haters", but then get offended about the word fanboy? Funny. It's simple. Unless there is insults or something, if you don't like an opinion, let it go or try to argue about that. Complaining because people have opinions is ridiculous.

serghei

What is happenig is that Lucho has results, wins titles, but people are blaming him for the way he does it. I've even heard users saying that last season was average (now that's something you don't hear every day).

F

FlaFCB

What is happenig is that Lucho has results, wins titles, but people are blaming him for the way he does it. I've even heard users saying that last season was average (now that's something you don't hear every day).

And what is wrong with that? Some don't like the fact he doesn't count on the youth players at all, and brought players that weren't that much better than some canteranos. Others dislike the way the team is playing, as we often play badly, even getting results. Because that's the Mourinho way, not Barça's.

And others like getting results despite playing like :shit:, and that's fine as well. Wanting to censor people's opinions is not fine.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
And what is wrong with that? Some don't like the fact he doesn't count on the youth players at all, and brought players that weren't that much better than some canteranos. Others dislike the way the team is playing, as we often play badly, even getting results. Because that's the Mourinho way, not Barça's.

And others like getting results despite playing like :shit:, and that's fine as well. Wanting to censor people's opinions is not fine.

True. Paco hasn't done much better than Munir and I do not see Gomes offering anything more than Rafinha does and in fact Roberto is 10 times better playing in the mid field too! I mean we could have bought a RB with that money and used Roberto as a utensil player roaming around different positions!

I definitely understand Lucho's thought process when he bought sort of proven players, may be the board thought it's better to put the tailing end of Leo's career to winning trophies and outsource the development of Cantera's products but then it would have only made sense had we done better scouting and not gone for last-minute signings!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans