11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

No doubt this would help him from physical standpoint but I think scoring penalties is 70% or more in players head. Of course scoring PK with 3-0 lead is a low pressure situation even against a good opponent and he'd maybe score yesterday with normal run-up. But would he also score important penalties in crucial moments of the game or in penalty shoot-outs? To be fair, I don't trust him with that and I also don't have much more confidence in Messi and Suarez. They are all pretty poor penalty takers so I hope we can avoid shoot-outs in CL.

I mean he didn't miss in shootouts in WC and Olympic final so idk

Jesus Christ, the usual suspects still have the courage to say he was shit. LMAO.

[youtube]E_kWFsxv7m0[/youtube]

i didn't say he was shit, i said he was ordinary, and that there is no need to compare his dick with suarez because they are both subpar at the moment.

You on the other hand called him great before he even scored. Which as a first reaction here is pretty much trolling & inviting chaos.

Keep drooling.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
i didn't say he was shit, i said he was ordinary

Ordinary is the new great mate.

Everytime he strings 2 passes together he's praised now, oh and when he wins us free kicks in dangerous positions too.

Expectations lowering as fast as his wage is rising.

mark1nhu

i didn't say he was shit, i said he was ordinary, and that there is no need to compare his dick with suarez because they are both subpar at the moment.

You on the other hand called him great before he even scored. Which as a first reaction here is pretty much trolling & inviting chaos.

Keep drooling.

If you didn't say he was shit, then you didn't need to wear the shoes. Isn't it obvious, man?

Anyway, I called him great before he scored because:

1) I watch the whole game and I pay attention to every play, so I don't give my opinion solely based on goals and assists but actually on the whole contribution to our gameplay (contrary to many here).

2) He was great even before scoring, making himself important in defense, buildup and chance creation, as you can clearly see on the highlights (which confirmed my opinion).

How can this be trolling and invitation to chaos?

You guys here...

If you didn't say he was shit, then you didn't need to wear the shoes. Isn't it obvious, man?

Anyway, I called him great before he scored because:

1) I watch the whole game and I pay attention to every play, so I don't give my opinion solely based on goals and assists but actually on the whole contribution to our gameplay (contrary to many here).

2) He was great even before scoring, making himself important in defense, buildup and chance creation, as you can clearly see on the highlights (which confirmed my opinion).

How can this be trolling and invitation to chaos?

You guys here...

Don't get hypocritical now. It's my post that prompted your reply, cut the bs about "choosing to be offended". If you were smarter you would never put me in the same basket as bojan and bbz with regard to neymar.

Your opinion is yours to keep, but totally on one extreme of the spectrum :). That is verified by all the other opinions about neymar's last game, in which a few extremes found him shit/great (that's you !) and the majority found him good to underwhelming.

You guys here, the extreme guys, are the very reason why this thread is stupid.

snowy

And in the last decade, football turned into a hollywood-ish show with:
ronaldo-2.jpeg

That cr7 pic is priceless! Totally looks like Carrot Top lol
what was he thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans