Ivan Rakitić

mark1nhu

I vividly remember when Potro justified this man's lack of hunger with "too much competition", so benching him would definitely not motivate him.

He is simply garbage. Not a fucking Barcelona player. Seriously overperfomed during the treble season and we all got fooled by him.

xXKonan

Must be frustrating to play alongside him knowing unless the conditions are favorable (teams leaving a lot of space) he will play pretty predictably as in very safe. He's one of those players you just scream at your Tv/Monitor saying "CAN YOU DO MORE THAN JUST PASS BACK AND SIDEWAYS?"

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's not getting younger either. Will get even slower.

Will be the best decision to sell him at the end of this year. Would prob be good for Iniesta to stay one more season, even if just to mentor Alenya. Play the role Xavi did.

Iniesta, Busquets, Roberto, Paulinho and Denis I think should be the only midfielders to stay at Barca. Although I still don't count Denis as a midfielder in a three-man MF.

You could add Alenya and another midfielder like Coutinho to that mix. Could be quite decent.

Total-Football

Rakitic with sevilla + first season here and current rakitic look like 2 different people. One of the most vertical midfielders in laliga has become the most passive ones.

FC433

Mourinho loves this type of players.

Rakitic + 50m for Martial? Man U should get Griezmann next year so letting Martial leaves should not be an issue.

Martial can be as a LW and a ST. Should improve our team and he has very good attitude. I would love to see him at Barca.

FCBfan22

Mourinho loves this type of players.

Rakitic + 50m for Martial? Man U should get Griezmann next year so letting Martial leaves should not be an issue.

Martial can be as a LW and a ST. Should improve our team and he has very good attitude. I would love to see him at Barca.

If we can do this kind of deal for either Rashford or Martial, I would take it.

FC433

We can also add Gomes if needs be or even Paulinho. Martial is a great player and the good thing about him is that he is good at scoring. Henry and Villa's times could come back.

Martial Messi Dembele

Suarez Busquets CM

Alba(Cucurella) Umtiti Pique(Marlon) Semedo

Stegen

New generation is about to begin.

God Serena

I vividly remember when Potro justified this man's lack of hunger with "too much competition", so benching him would definitely not motivate him.

He is simply garbage. Not a fucking Barcelona player. Seriously overperfomed during the treble season and we all got fooled by him.

Potroh's opinion is right for him because he's the former pro. Rakitic hasn't had a taste of competition since he came here but even now you could try to spin it as him having to compete with alllll our midfielders if you really wanted to.

FCBfan22

We can also add Gomes if needs be or even Paulinho. Martial is a great player and the good thing about him is that he is good at scoring. Henry and Villa's times could come back.

Martial Messi Dembele

Suarez Busquets CM

Alba(Cucurella) Umtiti Pique(Marlon) Semedo

Stegen

New generation is about to begin.

With 3 buys and a few promotions from the B team we could end up with:

GK: Ter Stegen (Cillesen)
LB: Alba (Digne)
CB: Umtiti, Pique (Mina, Marlon)
RB: Semedo (Palencia)
CDM: S. Busquets (O. Busquets, Roberto, Paulinho)
LCM: Lemar (Iniesta, Denis, Alena, Roberto)
RCM: Roberto (Paulinho, Alena, Lemar)
LW: Martial (Luis, Denis, Lemar, Dembele, Deulofeu)
CF: Messi (Luis, Martial)
RW: Dembele (Roberto, Lemar, Deulofeu)

Players bought: Martial, Lemar, Mina
Players promoted: Palencia, Alena, O. Busquets
Players sold: Turan, Gomes, Rakitić, Paco, Vidal, Vermaelen, Mascherano, Rafinha

That would be my dream summer transfer window as things stand now. I bet we could pull this off if we would have a little bit more competent people in the offices.

serghei

He's not getting younger either. Will get even slower.

Will be the best decision to sell him at the end of this year. Would prob be good for Iniesta to stay one more season, even if just to mentor Alenya. Play the role Xavi did.

Iniesta, Busquets, Roberto, Paulinho and Denis I think should be the only midfielders to stay at Barca. Although I still don't count Denis as a midfielder in a three-man MF.

You could add Alenya and another midfielder like Coutinho to that mix. Could be quite decent.

Could be more than decent. I haven't followed Alena that much, but maybe we can shape him into a sort of CM type, more than attacking midfielder. Maybe we can make Coutinho - Busquets - Alena work in the future.

Home of Barca Fans