Liga l Round 4: Leganes - FC Barcelona 1-5

Neymessi

I am from India, and this time is not comfortable for me either. It is at 4:30 here, maybe in China it is best at this time. For me 6:30 (Barcelona time) matches are the best time to watch football.

More likely China and Japan. La liga is not popular in India, PL is much more popular.

Its still pretty popular. Don't you think India doesn't have barca or real fans?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We are not even playing that well, but luckily we got MSN. Mascherano got nowhere near enough pace to play as a RCB in 343.

Gallivanter

I really dislike the 3-4-3, and I say that also as a Gladbach supporter. If the midfield central duo get overwhelmed, or if the wide mids have a bad showing, (or both), the back three will really get spread out wide. Rafinha and Alba had to come inside so much, especially Rafinha, that the flanks were wide open for the opposition, forcing the back three to spread out.

Obviously a minor complaint given the outcome, but I wouldn't want to see this formation against better opposition.

F

Flavia

I really dislike the 3-4-3, and I say that also as a Gladbach supporter. If the midfield central duo get overwhelmed, or if the wide mids have a bad showing, (or both), the back three will really get spread out wide. Rafinha and Alba had to come inside so much, especially Rafinha, that the flanks were wide open for the opposition, forcing the back three to spread out.

Obviously a minor complaint given the outcome, but I wouldn't want to see this formation against better opposition.

it might happen occasionally, when Lucho wants to rest Bob, as vidal has been underwhelming.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sloppy game judging by our performance in the midfield (with the exception of Rafinha) and the backline, MSN bailed us out again. Too much reliance on counters to my liking, when we had the possession it seemed we didn't know what to do to. Also times and times again it has shown we can't handle intense pressing by our opponent. We just lose the ball if they press. We've got to work on this, I hope Luis Enrique takes note.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Another madridista team, meh. Hope they get relegated. They were kicking all over the place.

Great spirit to press us high for ENTIRE match, not parking the bus and their fans made great noise.

Don't know if they are affiliated to Real but I like teams that show spirit.

Home of Barca Fans