Catalunya Supercup Final: FC Barcelona - Espanyol 1-1 (4-2 pk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Really not happy with this , the more the season is.progressing the less positive it looks. Hopefully we will see a good line up against Celta.

mazp

Lucho simply doesn't have enough balls to bench big names , the season is already over for me , I just hope we appoint a world-class manager for next season ...

Like any WC manager is going to come, when we can't even buy players next summer.:lol: we're stuck with Lucho until 2016. He will be gone when new pres/board come in.

PhilS

I think Lucho is sending Pedro, Pique and Alves out there to let them play their way out of their slumps. The coach is giving them the chance to show him more, or else they could all be getting long rests after this game. Lucho wants to get Adriano back in game shape ASAP, he obviously is not happy with his other backup FB options.

I bet Adriano will play on the right in the first half, then on the left for the second half. Barca coaches have used him as the first choice option on both sides for much of the time ever since he beat out Maxwell. Lucho wants one FB on his 7 man bench, Adriano is well suited for this flexible sub role, fully able to play on both sides. Except when the coaches move him into the regular starting lineup, and of course also when he is hurt.

OK, Montoya might be last choice fullback on a team with too many fullbacks. At least he makes the bench for Copa Catalunya. Vermaelen can only dream for a role that important.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Quite the borefest. I was hoping Rafinha would show something, but he didn't. Neither did roberto. Barça again lacked creativity.
Suarez, Samper, Masip were the positives. I'm getting sold on the idea of promoting Samper now, to start grooming him to be a cm, instead of just dm.

SeloBarca

so..raki and xavi cant even control midfield against some esp team.
even that team knew how to shut the barcelona down complety in the mid

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Quite the borefest. I was hoping Rafinha would show something, but he didn't. Neither did roberto. Barça again lacked creativity.
Suarez, Samper, Masip were the positives. I'm getting sold on the idea of promoting Samper now, to start grooming him to be a cm, instead of just dm.

How about grooming him into a CB? He could be world class by the time he's 27 :zubi:

dakt

so..raki and xavi cant even control midfield against some esp team.
even that team knew how to shut the barcelona down complety in the mid

Yep..that pretty much sums it up. One can say that the stakes are not high but never the less it looked poor.

F

Flavia

B1JiJuzCUAAiIl_.jpg

https://vine.co/v/OMTwpWgn9Z9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans