How Optimistic are you about the future of the Club?

How optimistic are you about the future of the Club?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
On a scale of 1 to 10, how optimistic are you feeling about the future of the club in general, right now?

And can you also share how it compares to how you were feeling at the start of the season.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
7. if it weren't for artificially propped up clubs we would be golden.

There are concerns what happens after Messi is gone but we are already building for the future and I have no doubt more stars will join while Messi is still gracing us.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I am also at 7. Perhaps it's a good omen Griezmann is on the way. :D

I am just concerned about the academy, but everything else is looking good at the moment.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Depends on if they can keep the club competitive when the stadium work eventually begins.

No one can replace Messi so we'll have to invest money in all areas in the team to make it a high quality team in all departments. Cannot dick around with signings on mediocre or average players like we've done either.

Givenchy

8/10

replacing Messi will be an impossible task, i hate even thinking about it.. hopefully Dembele has established himself by then but we will return to planet earth when the little man is gone.

at the start of the season with Paulinho, AdM rumours i thought we were down and out, Barto had well and truly lost it but here we are in January. Paulinho has been a revelation, we just signed Coutinho, Dembele is back and Semedo is looking a great buy. Arnaiz has appeared also. at first i also wanted Valverde as a stop-gap but im growing to like the guy, he's done an admirable job imo

LeeRomeno

8 think we are looking fine. Will be massive drop once Messi is gone, but next 2-3 years look great.

BBZ8800

I have faith in Messi, Coutinho and Griezmann.
And random new superstars whom we'll buy in the next 5+ years.

Till Messi will play, we will always be a current Barca.
When he'll be gone, even Cou and Griezz (and a decent squad around them) alone will be enough to keep us in top 3 or top5 clubs, like in pre-Messi's era.

Devils

There's a future with Messi and there's a future without Messi.

I'm very optimistic about the one with him in it but i'm grim about the one without him regardless of how good of team we will have.

Nucky

Barca will survive without Messi. Of course it will be a big loss but still we will survive and we will still win trophies without him. Even though Messi is GOAT.

serghei

I'm a 7. Which is good future imo, but not as dominant as in the past. Mostly because of the oil clubs having free licence to spend as much as they can pump from Qatar. Which is a motherload.

Last edited:

draconifire

7. Not dominant, but at least a threat. With Messi declining we have a couple of players to balance the load and pretty good players they are.

Home of Barca Fans