Will you buy the kits for the 2015-16 season?

Will you buy the kits for the 2015-16 season?

• Total voters
F

Flavia

On a side note. Haven't got twitter but thinking of getting it at some point. Never bothered with fb because I'm not interested in other peoples miserable lives. Is twitter any different?

I quit facebook for similar reasons. Twitter is different. You only follow whoever you want, and reading comments is also optional. It's very useful as a news tool.

linetty, you disappoint me :shakeshead:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I quit facebook for similar reasons. Twitter is different. You only follow whoever you want, and reading comments is also optional. It's very useful as a news tool.

Whats privacy like on Twitter? Can any weirdo just search you up or do you have controls over who can do that?

F

Flavia

Whats privacy like on Twitter? Can any weirdo just search you up or do you have controls over who can do that?

You can make your account private. So only people that you allow will see your tweets.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
You can make your account private. So only people that you allow will see your tweets.

Cool. I'll have to remember to set an account up at some point.

PS. Sorry I went slightly off topic with the twitter posts :D

Bucky

Penya Member
Then use that distaste to help get this abomination stopped. Barça is full of history & tradition; this board and those responsible for steering the club are taking it in the wrong direction.

It's hideous, just to try and appeal to the tourists & sheep?? What about actual Barça fans that care about the club? We're just meant to put up and shut up, making do & tolerate this bs, nah screw that! Let's make some noise.
*I'll be saving myself some money by not purchasing the kit if it is final and also sorry to say but boycotting going to games.

Bucky

Penya Member
No harm in trying to get our voices heard and maybe the soci's will notice it and jump on board? A reporter I follow has wrote various blogs about the kit and the hate towards the design.

On another note, anyone who lives in Barcelona or visiting shortly able to confirm whether or not/when the FCBotiga's have the match home kit back in stock? Rather get it from the retail store. Nike's online store is the last resort.

Bucky

Penya Member
Cheers dude, appreciate it. They had the 3rd kit in Match (yellow), but no good, looking for the home one. Picked up Messi's Stadium version though.

Home of Barca Fans