Barca elections 2015

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Would political parties work at barca? If there was a clear structure in place and each party has its own philosphy and nominates its leader each time while having a whole team behind the campaign maybe the campaigns wouldn't be trash.

Barcafan 2304

Has there been any word on what bartomeu plans with membership? I take it will be kept along current lines? I'm hoping get my membership back when I visit Barcelona next month after having to drop it earlier this year cos I was skint. As it stands, I can cos I was a member for seven years before. Hope Bart doesn't change that

Tomchin

By the way, we can forget about Xavi coming back (and our other legends) as long as Bartomeu is in charge.
I don't think Xavi is on bad terms with Bartomeu. I think he's said in an interview yesterday that he plans to come back to Barca (as a coach?) in 3 or 4 years, so Bartomeu would still be the president then.

Tomchin

Has there been any word on what bartomeu plans with membership? I take it will be kept along current lines? I'm hoping get my membership back when I visit Barcelona next month after having to drop it earlier this year cos I was skint. As it stands, I can cos I was a member for seven years before. Hope Bart doesn't change that
Indeed, I don't think the rules for the membership will change under Bartomeu.

Darko

What a disgrace, I still can't believe it, are people really that stupid that they voted for Barto after all the shit he and Rosell put the club through.

frog-fcb

Bit crap thinking by time the next elections are scheduled in 2021 messi along with half of the team could be retired/left. Could also be the end of the glory days for a while if this board aint preparing for that monent

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Worst for me is how there is going to be another 6 years of the club not defending their players. In a couple of months Madrid papers are going to write all the shit they can come up with about Messi to keep him from winning the Balon d'Or and the club won't to jack shit.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What a disgrace, I still can't believe it, are people really that stupid that they voted for Barto after all the shit he and Rosell put the club through.

Majority re-elected Bush & Obama as well....voter ignorance as much to blame as corrupt candidates like Barto/Rosell

Stric

Majority re-elected Bush & Obama as well....voter ignorance as much to blame as corrupt candidates like Barto/Rosell

Obama? You mean the guy who cut unemployment in half, cut the deficit, got millions of people on affordable healthcare, saved the autoindustry, multiplied the production of clean energy?

Yes, I believe ignorance is the exact word you're looking for.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Guys, let history be the judge. Of course there are people who do not rate Obama highly. Lots of them out there.

Home of Barca Fans