Raphael Varane

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Real Madrid appealing absolutely every single decision, even yellow cards .. ridiculous how sore losers they are.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Heard he's in doubt for the Euros. Man, sometimes I think back to that kid that couldn't stop scoring against us during the Tito season and think where the fuck he went? Seems like injuries really fucked him up. The guy who would become the new Maldini, if not better.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Heard he's in doubt for the Euros. Man, sometimes I think back to that kid that couldn't stop scoring against us during the Tito season and think where the fuck he went? Seems like injuries really fucked him up. The guy who would become the new Maldini, if not better.

You sound too nostalgic about Madrid player.

xavisionary

So will Varane get John Terry meme status for donning a full kit and joining the players in celebration? Just kidding, I know the difference between the two incidents.

Trickykid

Le Parisien claims that Ancelotti wants him and that they are prepared to offer 40M.
99% bullshit of course, given that Boateng and Hummels will make up the central defense.

It surprised me a bit that he's already 23 years old. I wonder if the coming season will be the one where he finally cements his place in the starting 11?

xavisionary

What do you mean already 23? Guy's been playing as a centre half for RM since he was 18, put some respeck on his name.

Home of Barca Fans