Raphael Varane

damn

Man, his recovery when Gameiro took the ball from him. Such a beast. One of the best athletes in the game, to the point it doesn't seem fair. Should improve in his concentration level though.

Morten

Man, his recovery when Gameiro took the ball from him. Such a beast. One of the best athletes in the game, to the point it doesn't seem fair. Should improve in his concentration level though.

His concentration and sometimes markings let him down. But he got crazy potential and has really shown up the last couple of games.

damn

His concentration and sometimes markings let him down. But he got crazy potential and has really shown up the last couple of games.

Pepe or him on Tuesday? I don't think we'll see Bale paired with Ronaldo up front, meaning Bale will be in midfield and Ramos will go back to his original role.

Morten

Pepe or him on Tuesday? I don't think we'll see Bale paired with Ronaldo up front, meaning Bale will be in midfield and Ramos will go back to his original role.

Its hard to leave Ramos out of it, i want Varane to play, if Pepe or Ramos is beside him is less of an issue for me. There is of course always the chance that Ramos royally fucks up, like today, Pepe is less likely to do that and is a better defender imo. But Ramos is better in the build up, and is a leader on the pitch.

Morten

Looking pretty sharp in pre-season, hope he can grab the spot from either Ramos or Pepe soon. Though there is plenty of time for the three of them, many games during a season, injuries,suspensions(Ramos) etc.

Morten

Didn't watch RM much season but last night he was in his beast mode

Only Navas in beast mode yesterday. But he was better than Ramos at least. Anyways,, he will probably get injuried soon, its all so predictable., a few good matches and then a monh on the sideline.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Future France and Real Madrid captain.

He is fantastic and defenders do not become consistent until 25 or so, he still has three more years to go.

Home of Barca Fans