Montenegro

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to Mina and Petar!
Your country is on good path to secure their place in Euro.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
There are lots of issues for England to address but that takes nothing away from Montenegro, they played well tonight and could even have won the game when a brilliant volley from the edge of the area hit the cross bar with Hart beaten.

W

woobie

Be interesting to see what Montenegro do once Jojo comes back from his injury. It's to the team's credit that they're doing so well without him.

I'm sorry Vucinic didn't score today. The pants on head thing is just too funny.

V

Valon

I'm happy for them. Montenegro is one of the 4 slavic countries that I like. :D

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Im fan of serbia too :p That doesnt mean i support what happened yesteday or something, i say all of those "fans" should go to jail for 5 years...

Anyway, i am really, really happy for montenegro.. \They have some great players indeed.. When we played them few years back, than was first time i saw Vukcevic, and god i loved that boy.. how is he doing now?

Not to mention Jovetic...

The only one i dislike is Vucinic, but i dont decline the fact he is one of the best Serie A strikers ATM...

V

Valon

Kosovo is not Slavic first of all.

Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro and Bosnia.

MinaFCB

I smell politics.Anyway

I am proud.Wihtout Vucinic,Jovetic and Drincic.0-0at Wembley,isn't that great. Of course,England wasn't as strong as it can be but still,it's a big success. Really nice work by our defence. 10 points,first place,that sounds great.
About England -Gerrard was running,trying to do something but nothing that's worth mentioning, I almost didn't notice Rooney,Crouch-pff...nothing,Young is incredibly fast but what a dive!

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I wonder why people always mix up politics and sports. :hmm:

And congrats to Montenegro; looks like a solid team with a secure foundation.

Because they're both reflections of the wider social reality. You can't seperate them and it's naive, if idealistic, to try.

Home of Barca Fans