Atletico Madrid Game

Catalan Fan

Just paid £76 to change my flights to earlier time on the saturday. Could have got tickets cheaper elsewhere but didn't wanna f**k about with the Saturday being so close.

This 3 day trip is proving to be quite pricey but it will all be worth it to see the team I love win la liga on the last day.

What time does your flight leave Stansted mate ? Think our flight is 08.20.Arrives around 12ish (CET).

Catalan Fan

My original flight left at 3:10 and arrived at 6:20 UK time. I've now changed to Birmingham flight that leave at half 6 in the morning and arrives 9:40.

Gonna book to stay below for my flight, been told its decent for the price from a family friend

http://www.st-christophers.co.uk/barcelona-hostels

Great location mate ! Our hotel is close to the ground, which is handy for match day, but need the metro for the rest of our stay.
Glad you got sorted and enjoy the game :hooray:

AzaR

Great location mate ! Our hotel is close to the ground, which is handy for match day, but need the metro for the rest of our stay.
Glad you got sorted and enjoy the game :hooray:

Cheers mate and same for yaself :) Hopefully it's a good day for all Barcelona fans.

raskolnikov

Officially in! Flying to Barcelona tonight, hoping for an awesome week and will support for life in the stadium on saturday. Lets do this!

Barcadub

Bore off Barcadub.
Spare tickets after the game got moved from Sunday to Saturday, which means it now clashes with the FA Cup final
It's a massive game, if people are offering money for the tickets they get sold.
If people dont wan't to buy them not a problem, they dont.

Sell for face value. Any forum iv been on this has been banned.

If you ain't selling for face value you are a tout, it's simple.

NvanMJ

Still regularly some tickets available on the official website for general prices. If you want te be there you can, no excuses.

jj1873

We managed to pick up tickets through an official Barca ticket supplier at a kiosk on Las Ramblas on the morning of the game.
Managed to get 2 together for 93 euros each!

Was a brilliant experience being at the game and a fantastic weekend in an amazing City!

Home of Barca Fans