CL | Round 2: Borussia Monchengladbach - FC Barcelona 1-2

F

Flavia

Good win, after a terrible display for most of the game. Lucho's to blame. Those games are not the place to experiment. The time to try Paco and Suarez together is at home vs a smaller team, and if the score is already 2-0 at least.

JerseyAddict

That was as ugly as it gets by our standards. Neymar was absolutely dreadful, and I hate sounding like a broken record, but it's becoming extremely frustrating watching him hold the ball WAY too long when we are building attacks.

PS - I LOVE ARDA <3

Neymar drowns the ball.

And no Arda but PIQUÈ FOR PRESIDENT:)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, Borussia were robbed for a penalty at Pique handball.

Ugly win, hope it won't sweep all our problems under the carpet

Barcilliant

Good win, after a terrible display for most of the game. Lucho's to blame. Those games are not the place to experiment. The time to try Paco and Suarez together is at home vs a smaller team, and if the score is already 2-0 at least.

Still trying to figure out why we signed Paco.

Hope he improves. He seems out of his depth at the moment.

Icarium

Lifestealer
City drew and we scraped. Group is in our control now. Next Barca vs City. Excited. Messi will be back by then, if neymar and suarez play like this we are doomed.

vlad

City drew and we scraped. Group is in our control now. Next Barca vs City. Excited. Messi will be back by then, if neymar and suarez play like this we are doomed.

yeah, everything went okay, bad display for sure, but 3 points are going to barca, city conceded 3 goals from celtic... of course messi was missed because he is best ever, you cant replace him

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I probably will get a a lot of heat for saying this, but I felt Busquets has become one of our weakest links, if not the weakest link. How many times hav we been scored against after he was dispossessed? He just looks so clumsy when he is being pressed. Not knowing what the heck is wrong with him, we need to have a plan to deal with this very scenario of him losing the ball as it can be very fatal. If he doesn't get better at it, we need to practice how we react when it happens as it will happen again. It is time for us to learn the lesson.

Ugly win but I have to say, despite a very poor half in the first half, we did create quite a few chances, if only Suarez and Neymar could bury them.

Albo

I probably will get a a lot of heat for saying this, but I felt Busquets has become one of our weakest links, if not the weakest link. How many times hav we been scored against after he was dispossessed? He just looks so clumsy when he is being pressed. Not knowing what the heck is wrong with him, we need to have a plan to deal with this very scenario of him losing the ball as it can be very fatal. If he doesn't get better at it, we need to practice how we react when it happens as it will happen again. It is time for us to learn the lesson.

Ugly win but I have to say, despite a very poor half in the first half, we did create quite a few chances, if only Suarez and Neymar could bury them.

It has became so obvious now that he is our weakest link that I think you won't get much heat at all. He should take 1-2 months break on the bench, maybe he is fatigued?

Home of Barca Fans