Luis Suárez

snowy

With Suarez on a field, he is dragging away some defenders.
Without him, all defenders are marking Messi and Messi gets 10 blocked shots.

Suarez is legend smarts level in the box. It's as if he's got eyes in the back of his head. Always seems to know where everybody is.
Now that's he gotten slower though, he'll get even more off-sides calls.

to replace him, I like Tim "Turbo Boost" Werner as worthy to grab the baton and brace yourself now, let's go full on attack with 3-5-2 / 3-4-1-2 :2guns:

3-5-2

______________________Timo Werner__________________________
__________________________________Messi___________ _________

Aouar/Demb_____________Ziyech/Havertz__________Dembele/N. Pépé
________________de Jong______________Kante/Arthur____________

________Lenglet___________de Ligt___________Todibo____________

__________________________MaTs____________________ _________

3-4-1-2

________________Haz/Griez__________Timo Werner_________________
___________________________Messi__________________ ____________

Aouar/Demb____de Jong/Ziyech____Arthur/Kanté________Havertz/Pépé
________Lenglet___________de Ligt___________Todibo____________

__________________________MaTs____________________ ________

messi2140

6racies Xavi
LMAO this fucking muppet. Dude lowkey dropped the classic excuse of "I played bad because of an injury".

"I managed to endure" #MeTooSuarez , #JeSuisSuarez

Barcelona truly turned into a shitshow of a club. On the bright side we are getting some quality memes , so it is what it is.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

He just hit us with so called "Politician's Open Letter".

Noone's to blame. The failures are all a result of a sum of incredibly lucky circumstances, which cannot be predicted.

:benitez:

FinBarcelonafan

He just hit us with so called "Politician's Open Letter".

Noone's to blame. The failures are all a result of a sum of incredibly lucky circumstances, which cannot be predicted.

:benitez:

I am starting to think all Barcelona players are delusional as fuck. They think nothing is wrong, which is shocking. They 100% deserved to lose vs Liverpool B team. That should be enough reason to wake the fuck up.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Holy fucking shit guys , check the twitter responses. We are getting bantered so fucking hard, look at this quality meme that was one of the tweets

v810wvg.jpg

FCBfan22

Upping up my meme game for next season of Valverdeball part II:

Letter translation:

Day of sadness and dissappointment for not being able to help my teammates but, I needed to get the surgery, so Valverde has an excuse in the scenario of losing to Valencia to keep his job. I'm very proud of Leo, the only one who yesterday tried everything possible to give our fans a joy (That black dude who was subbed in at half time was pretty decent too... What's his name again?).

Now it's time to change the chip for next season and do everything possible to play in every single match for 90 minutes and meet my objective.

I am not much of clarifying things that are said about me and that reach people, but this time I see myself with the obligation to do it since I believe that some of the things that are being said are with bad intention and question my professionalism. But yeah, they are mostly true. I repeat, mostly.

This year I started the season injured, which many people already know and with the GREAT WORK of the club's medical staff, they let me play through injury for 7 months by giving me the green light to play despite not being fully fit. To all of them, thank you very much for your work and dedication (Uruguayan barbecue at my house, when I return from Copa America).

That is what I want to clarify especially to all those who seem to want to hurt me, that the injury that led me to undergo surgery was basically just a cover for Valverde to keep his job. That is why I was forced to go through the operating room and miss the final yesterday against my will (Still picked the starting 11).

I have shown every day since I arrived at this club I am 100% involved, despite being past my prime, I give it all in every training, every match, every dive and every shout aimed at Ousmane for this shield. Because it has always been and it is my dream to be here and have all the power avalible! Thank you very much to all and GO BARCA!

Luis Suarez,
Barcelona, May 26th 2019

Last edited:

Donatello

I see in Dembele's thread that we lost because we didn't have Dembele tonight.

Has anyone came to an idea that regardless of how bad Suarez is, we are even worse without him on a field?

With Suarez on a field, he is dragging away some defenders.
Without him, all defenders are marking Messi and Messi gets 10 blocked shots.

What a surprise.
Btw, imagine 33 years old Messi as a false 9 without a Cf in the box.

I don't know how it is specifically Dembele's fault.

In fact, Dembele does exactly what you said above, he drags defenders towards himself, stretches the defense line, which in turn takes some load off of Messi.

Dembele still makes silly mistakes, and is inconsistent sometimes. I don't know whether he is Mbappe level talent or nor, but he is our best attacker bar Messi.

Devils

Suarez is trying to convince us that he would have even missed the CL final had we advanced past Liverpool.

El Flaco

[tw]1132626461901426688[/tw]

He has spoken.

Se Queda.

Upping up my meme game for next season of Valverdeball part II:

Letter translation:

Day of sadness and dissappointment for not being able to help my teammates but, I needed to get the surgery, so Valverde has an excuse in the scenario of losing to Valencia to keep his job. I'm very proud of Leo, the only one who yesterday tried everything possible to give our fans a joy (That black dude who was subbed in at half time was pretty decent too... What's his name again?).

Now it's time to change the chip for next season and do everything possible to play in every single match for 90 minutes and meet my objective.

I am not much of clarifying things that are said about me and that reach people, but this time I see myself with the obligation to do it since I believe that some of the things that are being said are with bad intention and question my professionalism. But yeah, they are mostly true. I repeat, mostly.

This year I started the season injured, which many people already know and with the GREAT WORK of the club's medical staff, they let me play through injury for 7 months by giving me the green light to play despite not being fully fit. To all of them, thank you very much for your work and dedication (Uruguayan barbecue at my house, when I return from Copa America).

That is what I want to clarify especially to all those who seem to want to hurt me, that the injury that led me to undergo surgery was basically just a cover for Valverde to keep his job. That is why I was forced to go through the operating room and miss the final yesterday against my will (Still picked the starting 11).

I have shown every day since I arrived at this club I am 100% involved, despite being past my prime, I give it all in every training, every match, every dive and every shout aimed at Ousmane for this shield. Because it has always been and it is my dream to be here and have all the power avalible! Thank you very much to all and GO BARCA!

Luis Suarez,
Barcelona, May 26th 2019

:lol:

LABarcaFan

When Leo was injured in 2017 and missed many games, Luis stepped in and was La Liga's best scorer. When Leo missed again several games last year, Luis has played at a top level and scored lots of goals. What that means? It means that there is no striker or winger who can play alongside Messi and perform at high level. The same apply for Coutinho, Dembele and Malcom. All 3 of them were playing a lot better with their previous clubs - Liverpool, Borusia Dortmund and Bordeaux. Their career stack, when they join our club. Messi is a genius. He is the best in the history of this game. But his playing style does not allow others to achieve their tops. That is the TRUTH.

raskolnikov

When Leo was injured in 2017 and missed many games, Luis stepped in and was La Liga's best scorer. When Leo missed again several games last year, Luis has played at a top level and scored lots of goals. What that means? It means that there is no striker or winger who can play alongside Messi and perform at high level. The same apply for Coutinho, Dembele and Malcom. All 3 of them were playing a lot better with their previous clubs - Liverpool, Borusia Dortmund and Bordeaux. Their career stack, when they join our club. Messi is a genius. He is the best in the history of this game. But his playing style does not allow others to achieve their tops. That is the TRUTH.
Yeah right, lets blame the best player ever who is the only one who performs consistently year in year out because others fail and get comfortable and intimidated by messi’s quality so they let him figure it out.
Also ignoring we had several of the best attacks ever with Dinho’ eto’o and messi. Then with henry, mvp and msn.

Suarez problems are age, kneeproblems, lack of rotation and lack of competition.
He should be on the bench next season in and ideal world and if he cant take that he should go. Despite how great he has been for barca.

Home of Barca Fans