Barca pre-season 2017/18

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It is yet to be confirmed, but it looks like we're going back to the United States again and will meet these teams

[tw]834888501527203841[/tw]

El Flaco

Only Real Madrid are referred as 'Madrid'.

Atlético Madrid are usually called 'Atleti' or 'Rojiblancos'.

Nucky

It is yet to be confirmed, but it looks like we're going back to the United States again and will meet these teams

[tw]834888501527203841[/tw]

I like it. Juventus,Man Utd and Real Madrid. Should be interesting :D And if Real wins the league and we win Copa we will have 3 Classicos in short period. 1 as friendly and 2 as Spanish Super Cup. ;)

Messi983

Looks like we'll quickly see if we've improved or not with new coach and players. Better than to play against bad teams, crush them and get our hopes up before the season only to then be disappointed again.

xavi_the_Boss

Looks like we'll quickly see if we've improved or not with new coach and players. Better than to play against bad teams, crush them and get our hopes up before the season only to then be disappointed again.

Pre season shows you nothing like that.

Nucky

Will be a good test for Sampaoli ;)

Total-Football

About time a classico outisde spain .. too much money at stake for them to everlook. Even tho it will look nothing like a classico

Horatio

You're welcome
Probably some clause in there that will demand Messi and Ronaldo play x minutes against eachother.

Messi983

Pre season shows you nothing like that.

I'm not talking about results in those games, those are not important. I was thinking about whether we can have any kind of midfield control against those type of opponents. If we can then that would probably be a good sign before the next season. If not, then I won't panic or be worried but I think it's good to play preseason games against great opponents (even though they are still also not at their best or are "hiding" some things which will probably happen in El Clasico) who can expose your weaknesses better so you can work on improving them before season starts. Of course we can usually only fairly grade first half or 60 minutes of preseason games before all substitutions start to ruin flow of the game but still better to get those minutes against good competition.

El Flaco

Ticket prices of El Clásico "friendly" in Miami to play on July 29

xG0K6Qv.png

Home of Barca Fans