Luis Enrique

Faceless

No more faces at night
Also, people should look at what Atletico has done to Real today.

And people whined because we gave away control and possession and won 3:2 at Calderon.

What? I thought it was a miracle that we won! I don't know about the rest of you but I feel like I gave Lucho lots of shit because I thought we were going to end up like Roma. But to think about it, the reason why Roma failed under him was because he wanted to turn Roma into Barca.

Yannick03

This is starting to feel like a season where everything falls into place at the end. MSN are gelling, we have a new weapon with counterattacks and we are still fresh unlike Real. It seems that we are peaking at the right time, we are on a roll and Madrid is stumbling a bit. It is very hard to overturn that now. Credit to Lucho, he really learned something from the Sociedad game, didn't know he was capable of that.

Life is good...

DinhoR10

This is starting to feel like a season where everything falls into place at the end. MSN are gelling, we have a new weapon with counterattacks and we are still fresh unlike Real. It seems that we are peaking at the right time, we are on a roll and Madrid is stumbling a bit. It is very hard to overturn that now. Credit to Lucho, he really learned something from the Sociedad game, didn't know he was capable of that.

Life is good...

The only obstacles left are the Classico and Bayern, if we can beat Madrid then the last real test will be Pep. Its kind of poetic that he may be the final test for our redemption after he left.

CuleLife4Life

I have to applaud him for finally getting us away from something we've been drilled to think was our identity in possession. Its pointless when we do nothing with it. I'm loving the balance we see now a days.

Kerrybai

@footyfan. You are probably somewhat right about him saving himself for the world cup, so we can at least credit Lucho with moving Messi out wide again.

Perhaps best of all Lucho has past under-performing players upping their game, Pique in particular. Masch is probably having his beast season at CB ( I'll eat my words for the shit I gave him before ) and low and behold I think Busquets has looked much better recently.

Perhaps most importantly Luch is a ballsy coach, he's willing to play counter attacking football and he puts results before style. I don't why Tata seemed to give up on his inital tactics but Lucho certainly wouldn't do the same. It's still all very early though and we a yet to really perform well away from home against big teams excluding the Calderon where we took a 1-0 lead.

He was really off form during the WC.He surely wanted to win,but did not press,he moved a little and generally was not sharp at all.Maybe he had an injury or something...

It annoys me that some people thing he had a bad world cup. He absolutely did not. He dragged Argentina to the Quarters and after losing Di Maria he was pretty much alone up front. When he would get free from being triple marked he looked really dangerous and he set up 2 chance for his team mates in the final. He did not have a bad world cup.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I wanted him to be sacked but Lucho got his shit together after the loss vs Real Sociedad and found solutions for our biggest problems.
That was Dani Alves and the role of the midfield players. Moving Messi to RW, changing Dani's tasks because of that and giving fitting roles to Iniesta and Rakitic (although it is not Iniesta's best position it works in the new system).

At the beginning of the year it was understandable that many wanted him out because he made so many mistakes but he turned everything around by now. I hope everyone stays healthy and Lucho continues to use his brain especially when it is about rotations.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
And we are playing attractive football too. There's hardly a boring moment in a Barca match. I'm always attentive to a brilliance from either our dynamic trio to the classiness of our midfielders and we have never been so unpredictable. The feeling a goal could come in any moment regardless of the tempo of the match is a wonderful feeling for a fan.

cmsy27

I was one of those screaming for his head after the La Real match, but he has absolutely proven naysayers wrong since then. That match proved a necessary wake-up call for Lucho and Barça. The team is moving forward at pace, our front three are gelling very well, many of our other players have been performing at top level recently, and there's our new-found counterattacking skill which was especially pleasurable to watch against Atleti in the last Copa clash. Our form has been great and gives me hope that we just maybe can win both the Copa and League this season. So yay for Lucho for getting the team to this point :barca scarf:

PhilS

This has been a radical transformation in the style of play, huge props to the coach. I don't think I have ever seen an attack more devastating than MSN on the full run.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Luis Enique: "Nothing has changed in last month. I know the press likes to invent a lot, but we didn't change anything since the first day."

Lucho u magician :lucho:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
And we are playing attractive football too. There's hardly a boring moment in a Barca match. I'm always attentive to a brilliance from either our dynamic trio to the classiness of our midfielders and we have never been so unpredictable. The feeling a goal could come in any moment regardless of the tempo of the match is a wonderful feeling for a fan.

I love the brilliance in the attacking third, there's no question about it - beautiful attacking football is finally back...But the lack of control as evidenced by how often the Basques were a threat to score remains a concern

Home of Barca Fans