Infantil B

fuqi

this is injustice. athletico's numb. 2-6-7 they can play with u14-u15. they are longer than other players 20 cm. they are also very strong. but i congratulate our players. they played very good. will be 3rd game this evening at 19.00 with sevilla and final match valencia with athletico at 20.30

SamperFCB

@kitno91
Barca Infantil B lost against Sevilla for the 3th place in Torneo de Arona (0-2). #fcblive
As said before the tournament started, this is probably our weakest team in the entire cantera. Not bad to end as 4th with this team. Only player who really impressed, was Abel Ruiz. Not a typical Barca-striker, but more a kind of Llorente striker with some great technical skills. Reminds me of Kluivert in his early days.

Onuphrius

Can anyone tell me about Labinot Kabashi? Finnish press realised few weeks ago that we have a finn in la Masia. So they decided to make big headlines about that and his performance against Real Mierda.

MessiDinho10

Can anyone tell me about Labinot Kabashi? Finnish press realised few weeks ago that we have a finn in la Masia. So they decided to make big headlines about that and his performance against Real Mierda.

Don't know much about him, only that he is from Kosovo and that he plays as a midfielder. There are some videos of him on youtube, you might want to take a look at that.

SamperFCB

@siemprecastro24
Barca Infantil B beat Real Madrid in the final of Torneigh Miranda de Ebro (4-1). Most talented generation at La Masia. Legendary 2001 kids.
@siemprecastro24
That same Infantil B won the Daiwa Cup in Tokyo a month ago. They humiliated Liverpool in the final (5-0). An extra-ordinary generation.
Team with Adrian Bernabe, Take, Ansu, etc, etc. Really unique.

BerkeleyBernie

Are you f'n kidding me? Insane- this is like the futbol version of Chinese acrobats, trained as children. The skills, vision, and calm they possess...

Future Iniesta/Xavi/Henry in the making.

MessiDinho10

Adria Bernabé is so good, even better than I expected when he arrived, such a good dribbler. By the way, the 98 generation is very near this generation, talent-wise. Go check them out if you haven't yet. Also seven players called up for Spain U16, which could have been 9. And then the most talented players of the squad aren't even Spanish...

fuqi

Adria Bernabé is so good, even better than I expected when he arrived, such a good dribbler. By the way, the 98 generation is very near this generation, talent-wise. Go check them out if you haven't yet. Also seven players called up for Spain U16, which could have been 9. And then the most talented players of the squad aren't even Spanish...

yes you sure, we also lost one player "carles alena" from this squad to liverpool. and lee seung woo cant play with fifa's rule. 98 generation comes. and 95 generation looks not so good. we will see 98 generation soon

and who these players go u16 team?

Home of Barca Fans