• Napoli

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

Steve Bruce

Barcelona. It gains space a little by little by moving and keeping the ball moving in the right spaces. I'm having fun with myself with no worries. My friend said it's not right. But I just want to watch oddsdigger matches. I really don't know what he's talking about.

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

Not necessarily the most possession, but the most fun to watch tiki-taka team is Napoli by a long shot. A lot of 1-touch just to keep the ball moving. Closest aesthetically to Pep/Xavi's Barça in regards movement and passing.

stb_1

Not necessarily the most possession, but the most fun to watch tiki-taka team is Napoli by a long shot. A lot of 1-touch just to keep the ball moving. Closest aesthetically to Pep/Xavi's Barça in regards movement and passing.

bump before City vs Napoli

Xaviniesta

Why would you wish to see that?

New breed of Barca fan that wants to see the club go to shit to be proved right.

Who said we'd lose? we'd get outpossed for sure. that doesn't mean we'd lose. Do you just argue for the sake of it? jesus. you make it seem as if i wish barca get thrashed

JamDav1982

Who said we'd lose? we'd get outpossed for sure. that doesn't mean we'd lose. Do you just argue for the sake of it? jesus. you make it seem as if i wish barca get thrashed

Wishing to seeing Barca get out passed is some strange stuff.

Why would you wish to see that?

Xaviniesta

Looking forwarded to seeing Barca get out passed is some strange stuff.

Why would you look forward to seeing that?

I'm not "looking forward" I know it would happen because I believe Valverde's tactics wouldn't work against teams that like to attack

He prefers to defend

Quit yabbing for once

JamDav1982

I'm not "looking forward" I know it would happen because I believe Valverde's tactics wouldn't work against teams that like to attack

He prefers to defend

Quit yabbing for once

You wished to see it so easy to claim you would be looking forward to prospect of it happening.

Why wish to see Barca out passed?

Home of Barca Fans