FC Barcelona B

khaled_a_d

Lots of rumors we are signing Ivoarian CB Soualio Dabila Ouattara from Al-Hilal. We asked him for trial and he is leaving to Spain. That is according to many media outlets there

Messi983

We've signed Jose Arnaiz, winger from Valladolid. He scored 12 goals in Segunda last season and RM Castilla, Napoli and Juve were apparently also after him. He's 22 but they think he could have first team potential.

[tw]901104676564869122[/tw]

Messi983

Barça B vs Tenerife will start in 45 minutes.

[tw]902228413540425728[/tw]

[tw]902228981520498689[/tw]

Cucu is already back, good news.

tacticvarium

The two CBs are terrible as usual and Concha is not having good game as well.
Tarín is once again proving he shouldn't play as RB.

God Serena

I'm starting to wonder if Lopez is retarded or something.

Tarin, Bueno, and Cuenca are easily our best CBs but not one of them is actually playing as CB? He even feels the need to force one of his favorites (Tarin) into the lineup but it's like he insists on having the worst CB duo possible or something.

Messi983

Tarin is playing at RB because Palencia is injured and Gerard doesn't seem to trust Morer. When Palencia will be back I'm sure Tarin will return to CB, probably together with Martinez and Fali will move to DM at the expense of Busquets/Sarsanedas.

tacticvarium

Morer <-> Fali
Pérez <-> Concha
Abel Ruiz or Alfaro <-> Galarreta

I would make changes like the above.
The right flank is dead right now due to poor performance from Concha and Tarín
and need more wide forward to add width.

tacticvarium

When the opponent sits back, #9 has to be very mobile to create spaces & to receive the ball
but Cardona just stands there and waits for the pass.
What a typical average striker.

tacticvarium

The two CBs play like they have no brain.
They are always too slow to understand what's going on around them
and have no idea who they have to mark when the opponent players are approaching the box.

xXKonan

Can't see us going throughout the season using Fali-Martinez constantly as a CB pair without much success.

it's passable in Segunda III but in the second division it's just asking for trouble.

Jallo

I'm starting to wonder if Lopez is retarded or something.

Tarin, Bueno, and Cuenca are easily our best CBs but not one of them is actually playing as CB? He even feels the need to force one of his favorites (Tarin) into the lineup but it's like he insists on having the worst CB duo possible or something.

I think his favorite is Fali not a CB but plays CB cause he is not good enough as a DM.

I seriously hope Fali and Martinez will not be eating developmental minutes for Cuenca and Bueno, who mysteriously doesn't even make the bench.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans