Juan Carlos Unzue

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good luck to him.

Will be interesting indeed. I don't see Valverde staying more than 3 years either like Lucho, and Xavi might still not be ready by then so if he shows himself to be a great coach for them, displaying tactical astuteness and good man-management, then he could still be in for a shot at the job here later.

Berizzo did well with limited resources for them so it'll be a good test for him.

Neeraj

I was scared of him getting the job at Barca in the middle, but now that that's blown over, I sincerely hope the best for him and wish him luck! From the very little one can tell as a fan watching on the television, he seems like a good bloke.

khaled_a_d

Good for him and best wishes. He served us well for 3 years and who knows,as Donak said he might have a shot as Barca coach if he proves himself there

BarcaOG

Banned
happy that he was given a bigger job. he worked very hard behind lucho to help the team and i think he will do great. all the best

Messi983

Roma played mostly with their bench players in 1st half but still pretty impressive game from Celta.

Hope they will have a good season.

Home of Barca Fans