Lliga | Round 30: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 4-4

Centauri B

It is bad even if we win against Atletico. We will have to go all out against them and then once again go all out against Manu.

The league was never in great jeopardy, and we will probably win it, but now we cannot rest against Atletico. Ev fucked it all up by rotating today.

I agree 100%.

I was telling a friend of mine today, that it would be better if we go full out against Villarreal, get the 3 points, maintain the 10 point advantage over Atleti, then rotate against Atleti, and therefore be as fresh as possible against ManU.

Now, we have to go all out against 2 tough opponents, whereas United have absolutely nothing to play for this coming weekend.

serghei

Anyway, I'm confident about Atletico. They don't seem strong enough to come at Camp Nou and win. I'd bet on a draw or a win for us, depending on how intense we approach the game. Don't think we ever lost on Camp Nou vs Simeone.

bismp

It is bad even if we win against Atletico. We will have to go all out against them and then once again go all out against Manu.

The league was never in great jeopardy, and we will probably win it, but now we cannot rest against Atletico. Ev fucked it all up by rotating today.
Nah,we can definitely rotate against Atletico.If we lose,we still have a 5 points advantage,which is more than enough for the rest of the season(which by that point will be 7-8 games left).

But of course,Ernie doesn't have the balls to do it.

serghei

0-0 would also be a pretty good result vs Atletico. 8 point lead vs Atletico and Madrid, with h2h advantage over both. We have multiple options.

Centauri B

0-0 would also be a pretty good result vs Atletico. 8 point lead vs Atletico and Madrid, with h2h advantage over both. We have multiple options.

Agree 100%

We don't have to win against Atletico. A draw is more than fine. The game we need to approach with 1000% intensity is the CL game against United. La Liga is more than manageable.

eaman

Great comeback but some of the worst defending I've seen from a Barca team. Good to see Malcolm playing well. Hope this is a wake up call at the right time kind of a thing and we can defend alot better from now on.

I don't mind losing a game or trying a game b.c it's bound to happen, but we lost 2 points today and have made the road so much more difficult going forward.
Valverde and Guardiola fail to understand that it's ok to play a defensive game and counter when you are winning 2-0.
If we don't learn this lesson, we don't have a chance to win the championship league anytime soon.
Zidane wasn't the best coach but he was humble enough to know when to defend a result

FinBarcelonafan

I don't mind losing a game or trying a game b.c it's bound to happen, but we lost 2 points today and have made the road so much more difficult going forward.
Valverde and Guardiola fail to understand that it's ok to play a defensive game and counter when you are winning 2-0.
If we don't learn this lesson, we don't have a chance to win the championship league anytime soon.
Zidane wasn't the best coach but he was humble enough to know when to defend a result

Just like Atletico vs Juventus huh? If you sit back for too long it's easy to become too passive and create nothing.

BarçaBarça

Ref added 3 minutes after so many stops in 2nd half, and we still pull the comeback out of our asses. That was great, tbh!

Overall we should have closed it with Coutinhos chance to go 3-0 up, but he failed to deliver again. Still glad we rotated, but we overdid it maybe, Umtiti isn't ready to play yet, it seems.

Btw Atletico played like shit, and were lucky to win, so all in all we should still bag this league comfortably.

Neymessi

Hell, even 1-1 is good for us. Just don't lose the game and complicate the last 7 matches.

The result is not the point imo. We will most probably get through the league even if we manage to lose to Atletico, but now we cannot rest with them.

I would personally still rest players with an 8 point lead but I know EV won't.

Home of Barca Fans