Lloris
Walker-Vertonghen-Dawson-Rose
Lennon-Dembele-Paulinho-Chadli
Soldado-Defoe

Job's a good 'en

his results are not that bad.

3-0 loss to West Ham at White Hart Lane

6-0 loss to City

5-0 loss to Liverpool (again at White Hart Lane, and it was the biggest away win in the league)

15 goals scored in the PL (same number as Fulham, who are 19th), 3 from penalties.

And all that after spending 100m over the summer.

Tbh he's probably been worse than Moyes this season.

Last edited:

pEllee

3-0 loss to West Ham at White Hart Lane

6-0 loss to City

5-0 loss to Liverpool (again at White Hart Lane, and it was the biggest away win in the league)

15 goals scored in the PL (same number as Fulham, who are 19th), 3 from penalties.

And all that after spending 100m over the summer.

Tbh he's probably been worse than Moyes this season.

First of all, I don't think he personally spent all that money.

And those defeats are of course disasters but his results as a Spurs managers has been decent enough. They're on 27 points, "just" 8 points behind Arsenal. And if anyone expected them to challenge for titles then they're stupid. Their squad is way too overrated for that.
And to be honest, they don't even have a proper replacement for him. He's just been sacked because of the embarrassing defeats. Because result wise, they've only slightly underachieved but not by much.

BbmpQLWCMAELUVn.jpg:large

Galning

He was pretty shite this year though. How many times did Spurs win 1-0? And I mean the results against Liverpool & City dear god.. just embarrassing.

Meitux

Enough of the pussy 4-2-3-1

Lloris
Walker-Vertonghen-Dawson-Rose
Lennon-Dembele-Paulinho-Chadli
Soldado-Defoe

Job's a good 'en
Dawson? this guy was only staying in the line up because he's captain, other than that wayyy average. Chadli is nothing special really unless he''ll bring something better in the future and the only thing Lennon has is speed. Soldado hasn't really performed this season, that was due to the lack of service but anyway he hasn't shown the best of signs of performing yet either...

And this line up you post lacks again of creativity. Eriksen is a must in the Tottenham line up.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I heard this time around it wasn't that bad, Adebayor got a goal and I heard they were the better team up to West Ham's substitutions.

Home of Barca Fans