Josep Maria Bartomeu

mssarm

I got a feeling that Viallarubi is going to force Barto to resign and take his position. I think he was one of the power players in current Barca board and he wanted to push out Barto earlier this year. If he decides to get into action I bet he is going to be very successful.

Devils

I got a feeling that Viallarubi is going to force Barto to resign and take his position. I think he was one of the power players in current Barca board and he wanted to push out Barto earlier this year. If he decides to get into action I bet he is going to be very successful.

Curious as to how you think this is going to happen? If most media sources are correct, there will be a press conference this afternoon with the board announcing the resignation of Villarubi and some other members.

mssarm

Curious as to how you think this is going to happen? If most media sources are correct, there will be a press conference this afternoon with the board announcing the resignation of Villarubi and some other members.

Why you think it is impossible? He can force Barto out using his influence on the board and start the election process. I think as a candidate he will be way ahead of Laporta or Beneditto. (by the way I'm not saying he will be better president, he has better chances to get elected). Don't forget Rosell resign before he got elected.

Barcilliant

I thought the board made the right decision and I am no fan of Barthomeu and co.

6 points is too much to give away. We might as well have exited la Liga and petioned UEFA to play in another league. The players put in alot of effort and they shouldn't have to suffer because of external circumstances. FC Barcelona is a football club first and foremost, the politics comes second. I am sick and tired of people hijacking the club to further their own political agendas.

If this continues we will have trouble attracting players. Not everyone is interested in Catalan politics.

Xaviniesta

looking sharp
DM20lhkXcAAlXWH.jpg

Home of Barca Fans