Barça Fan Club in Brooklyn

Barcafire

Hey guys,

Not sure where this post should go, but I want to invite everyone that's in the Manhattan/Brooklyn area to watch all the games at Berry Park in Williamsburg, Brooklyn with us.

It's started by my buddy Xavi and I, Chadwick. We'll be wearing the Barça jerseys, duh ;)

4pm this Saturday.
Berry Park (It's a bar, not a park)

http://www.yelp.com/biz/berry-park-brooklyn

Thanks

W

woobie

Hah. I'm almost tempted to take the chinatown bus up sometime (you know about that bus, right Furia?). Not a whole lot of Barcelona fans in DC.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Hah. I'm almost tempted to take the chinatown bus up sometime (you know about that bus, right Furia?). Not a whole lot of Barcelona fans in DC.
I perfer Boltbus, very comfortable, wifi and costs $20 max. That's usually what I take up to NY. Megabus is good too but it's typically more crowded and doesn't drop you off directly at Penn Station like Boltbus does.

Barcafire

I use to live in DC for 18 years. No thanks. I'm sticking to Brooklyn / Manhattan now. Well, best of luck to our team today and I hope some of you can make it. BTW, I've heard a lot about the Chinatown bus, but I'll never take it. But I'lloat certainly always love Chinatown food.

Barcafire

Just a reminder that we're watching the game today at Berry Park again. Last week wasn't bad, but the good news is the owner said he will change his bar from
a Liverpool bar to Barcelona bar if we can get more people in there.

deelio

nice to seem some fans here from nyc! im from midtown though, so a trek to brooklyn just to watch the game is unlikely =/ hope you guys have fun though!

Home of Barca Fans