FlaFCB

20462440.png
-
2761502.png

La Liga | Round 21

04/02/2017 | 16:15 CET

Referee: González González

Injured players: Iniesta, Busquets, Digne

Squad: Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Piqué, Rakitic, Denis, Arda, Suárez, Messi, Neymar Jr, Rafinha, Mascherano,
Paco Alcácer, Jordi Alba, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Aleix Vidal, Umtiti and Mathieu.

40348612.jpg

F

FlaFCB

We need to win this and hope Madrid mess up on Balaidos.

I wouldn't count on that. Berizzo said today they will prioritize the cdr. The 1st match was in balaidos, and it was a 0-0.

MIXA

If Enrique is going to persist with his crazy rotations I hope that the random rotation app that he uses on the iPad selects Rafinha. He deserves a game after a good performance against Atletico.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't count on that. Berizzo said today they will prioritize the cdr. The 1st match was in balaidos, and it was a 0-0.

Plus they played in heavy rain.
Madrid are too lucky with their schedule.

Mido

[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
0-Piqué-0-0-0-Mathieu-0
Roberto-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-Denis-0-0-0-Rafinha-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-Suarez-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Time to take some risks.

I've also noticed some brilliant chemistry in short moments between Roberto Denis and Messi vs Sociedad I believe. But I don't know about Denis' defending abilities.

If Denis can do the job, I would have Roberto-Denis-Messi on the right side. If not, I would put Vidal-Rakitic-Messi

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You got to be fucking kidding me... :facepalm:
I'm prepared for the worst with that fucking Madridista. One of the worst referees around, not even exaggerating.

You're thinking about Hernandez Hernandez.

Actually, after checking again. It seems like both have been bad for us.

Fuck both Hernandez Hernandez and Gonzalez Gonzalez.

Edit: I take the Lahoz comment back.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
You're thinking about Hernandez Hernandez.

Actually, after checking again. It seems like both have been bad for us.

Fuck both Hernandez Hernandez and Gonzalez Gonzalez.

Edit: I take the Lahoz comment back.

It's González González. Known for giving Real Madrid soft penalties and letting thuggish teams butcher our players. Remember the Asspanyol game we drew last season away from home? Cup game at the Anoeta a couple of weeks ago where Messi looked like he wanted to kill the referee after he let Illaramendi get away with dangerous tackles all game. All González González. Don't get me wrong, though. Hernandez Hernandez is also an embarrassment. Fucking chicken for not sending Ramos off early in the Clasico at Camp Nou last season.

raskolnikov

With gonzalez gonzalez im 100% sure controversial shit will happen. Wether it be red cards not given, penalties not called, goals not goven or Messi being send off. He is imo the most Madridista ref out there. Cant believe they keep putting this idiot on our matches.
Better not rotate to much and lose la liga entirely today. Because if last week robbery we need to win and hope for Celta to upset Real again tomorrow.

Home of Barca Fans