Andres Iniesta

First0

Puyol didn't even get a retirement game, Xavi was let go to Qatar way before his time was up and now The Don might follow. Are socios retarded? They really must be for letting this continue.

Puyol didn't even get a retirement game, Xavi was let go to Qatar way before his time was up and now The Don might follow. Are socios retarded? They really must be for letting this continue.

Xavi's time pretty much was up actually. He should have stopped being a full time starter in the 2013 season.

Barcilliant

Iniestas time is up. A Barca legend but the way Valverde wants to play I would be surprised if it isn't his last season here. Time moves on.

Ritchie

Iniestas time is up. A Barca legend but the way Valverde wants to play I would be surprised if it isn't his last season here. Time moves on.

If Iniesta's time wasn't up Messi wouldn't have to drop into midfield to do the job of the creative midfielders. He offers nothing off the ball either, which further stretches Busquets.

The chance to replace him longer term was wasted with the Gomes and Arda money. Now we need to use the rest of the Neymar money to replace him.

Kuchi

Lol..by far the only midfielder we have that knows what to do and push the transition forward..even in one leg hes is better...and that speaks for itself

In his glorious days this would be a bad day for Iniesta.
He had a decent game, but that's because we compare him with the rest of out midfielders.
We definitely need Coutinho.

clemente

Doesn't cover enough distance but you can see his passing is the highest level, I don't agree with Valverde again that he should be a starter.

dakt

He should be a starter. Especially in the games like these where ball control and vision is everything.

Ritchie

Offers very little. Waste of a shirt and huge wage.

Sign his replacement now and let him play a bit part like Xavi's last season. We cant carry him off the ball in big games and unlike Messi he's not doing much with the ball.

Days are numbered now.

Home of Barca Fans