Julian Draxler

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
As of this moment...........Overrated.

But definite world class potential. But as of this moment - hugely overrated.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Bayern? He said he'd never join Bayern and that he wants to play for either a PL team, Barca or RM. Based on his recent comments I'd say he's Arsenal-bound.

As for winger/am, he said he wants to play as CAM which is why he's annoyed at Schalke.

S7_MUFC

He is just as much a winger as he is an AM...
I was thinking about Central midfield when making that comment.....Is there a genuine lack of quality central midfielders in world football because I can't think of a single one who is available in january.....Draxler is obviously going to be a top player but there are too many players who are similar to him....Ozil,Kagawa,Barkley,Janujaz,Morrison,Gotze,Isco,Oscar all fit into the same category....

AfricanBavarian

Bayern? He said he'd never join Bayern and that he wants to play for either a PL team, Barca or RM. Based on his recent comments I'd say he's Arsenal-bound.

As for winger/am, he said he wants to play as CAM which is why he's annoyed at Schalke.

He said he would never join Borussia Dortmund, check your facts :p

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Sorry, but that is not true at all. Quite to the contrary actually. Not that we would need him atm or anything though...

Are you Bayern's spokesperson? Anyway, cf. Sportbild interview 2011, he said exactly that ("I would never join Bayern"). Yes, I am aware he talked positively about them after that, but point stands

He said he would never join Borussia Dortmund, check your facts :p

See my previous comment, also no Schalke player would join Dortmund, that's unterstood.

Yep this. Podolski/Cazorla replacement next summer.

Ditto, Draxler's and Wenger's comments made it quite obvious tbh.

AfricanBavarian

Are you Bayern's spokesperson? Anyway, cf. Sportbild interview 2011, he said exactly that ("I would never join Bayern"). Yes, I am aware he talked positively about them after that, but point stands

See my previous comment, also no Schalke player would join Dortmund, that's unterstood.

Ditto, Draxler's and Wenger's comments made it quite obvious tbh.

Your one of many delusional Arsenal fans ive seen who thinks Draxler declared some type of love for your club. Im not saying i want him to join Bayern bad or he will but in his interview he said he wants to join a "top club" and he mentioned many which included Arsenal, RM, Barca, Chelsea and Man U. He even said he didnt want to be specific because he would hear it in the papers the next morning :lol:

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=129647

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Your one of many delusional Arsenal fans ive seen who thinks Draxler declared some type of love for your club. Im not saying i want him to join Bayern bad or he will but in his interview he said he wants to join a "top club" and he mentioned many which included Arsenal, RM, Barca, Chelsea and Man U. He even said he didnt want to be specific because he would hear it in the papers the next morning :lol:

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=129647

I'm not an Arsenal fan, I'm a Barcelona fan. And I know what he said, thanks.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans