NFL

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Manning would need to have one of his best matches of his career, otherwise Carolina running away with it.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Super Cam is going to win this. The Panthers have an all around good team comparing to Denver who have an amazing defense but a toothless offense.
They will not be able to pressure Newton like they did with Brady e.g. because Cam himself is able to run with the ball.

I

instinct

I didn't expect Denver to beat the Patriots, so I'm not going to count them out.

We shouldn't forget that it's Cam Newton's first SB. He's been killing it this season but the SB is another beast. Manning has experience on his side.

Here's hoping for an awesome game.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Panthers are the favorites and they should win but you cannot count out the Broncos and in fact I expect a very tight and competitive game.

The keys of the game are basically can the Panthers continue to limit pressure and protect Cam as well as they have been doing all season now facing the league's best defense. And can Manning limit turnovers to keep the score low and give his defense a fighting chance.

If the Broncos can pressure on defense and limit TO on offense, they'll be in this game.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Who's watching ?

I'm for the Panthers but they don't look like they're gonna make it ..

Home of Barca Fans