Best place to buy Barca jerseys

Adrian

Wasn't sure where to put this topic so feel free to move it to any section if you feel it doesn't belong here.

My question is, where is the best place to buy authentic Barca jerseys from different years? For example if I wanted to buy the Barca home kit from 2008, where would be the best place to buy it?

Thanks.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Do you want the high end match issue ones (money is of no concern) or the regular replica jerseys (money is of concern)?

If the latter, classicfootballshirt.co.uk usually carries some.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I now own 9 shirts of which 6 come from CFS. Very good website, very trustworthy as well. I check that site multiple times a week to spot whether something nice pops up :)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Oh, I forgot to mention, mws-spain.com is also a credible source, if you prefer match-issue jerseys.

XaviMessiGirl

"Match issue" usually just means it was a shirt made to be used in match, but wasn't. "Match worn" means it was actually used.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Match worn shirts, so this one is actually the shirt Don Andres used? Or is it just the exact the same shirt type?

http://www.mws-spain.com/gallery.ph...at3=&Team=&TipCons=UpD&NumImg=0&TexBus=&Pag=1

Yup, it is the same as the jersey the Don wore in the games, but not worn. It is definitely different from the so-called "player issue" jersey that is commerically available for sale.

Now, whether this was truly prepared for a game or it was just made for us collectors, no one knows. :p

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yup, it is the same as the jersey the Don wore in the games, but not worn. It is definitely different from the so-called "player issue" jersey that is commerically available for sale.

Now, whether this was truly prepared for a game or it was just made for us collectors, no one knows. :p

You buy many of these right? You must be loaded lol. Saw some shirts on ebay for bids as well by the same company I think.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You buy many of these right? You must be loaded lol. Saw some shirts on ebay for bids as well by the same company I think.

No, no, no, I am no way loaded. Saved money and sold other stuff to fund these. So far I have only got 6 Messi team signed match-issue jerseys, compared with seasoned Barca collectors, I am nothing.

Home of Barca Fans