CL | Round of 16 - 2nd Leg: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 (6-5 agg.)

Galning

I haven't heard that before. And if he did, then he is wrong :lol: because in the replay you can clearly see there is no contact. Di Maria just kicks it wide.

El Flaco

[MENTION=695]Galning[/MENTION], didn't Mascherano say himself he fouled Di Maria? How can you explain that?

I haven't heard that before. And if he did, then he is wrong :lol: because in the replay you can clearly see there is no contact. Di Maria just kicks it wide.

[tw]839609772873760768[/tw]

Javier Mascherano: "It's clear that I did foul Di Maria, but I think that's not the reason why we eliminated PSG."

From 2:55 minute mark in Onda Certo article, Masche explained the situation more

[gfy]AfraidOffensiveAldabratortoise[/gfy]

[gfy]UncomfortableEminentIbis[/gfy]

[gfy]ThatSkeletalHydatidtapeworm[/gfy]

Galning

Unless he touches Di Maria's left foot slightly when he swings back, but I don't see it in the replay. Either way, I couldn't care less to be honest.

Vilarrubi

Unless he touches Di Maria's left foot slightly when he swings back, but I don't see it in the replay. Either way, I couldn't care less to be honest.

I think he clips the underneath of his trailing foot, but a split second after Di Maria has already scuffed his shot.. I think that's why the ref and linesman didn't see it. But i'm with you.... I don't care lol.

snowy

Don't see any contact either. Keep in mind they're on the same NT. Maybe Masch felt bad for Di M and didn't want him to lose face even more.
or maybe he wanted to take credit for a goal saving tackle.
maybe a bit of both

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't see any contact either. Keep in mind they're on the same NT. Maybe Masch felt bad for Di M and didn't want him to lose face even more.
or maybe he wanted to take credit for a goal saving tackle.
maybe a bit of both

There was definitely contact between their right feet. But it was after Di Maria already took his shot.

Galning

I think he clips the underneath of his trailing foot, but a split second after Di Maria has already scuffed his shot.. I think that's why the ref and linesman didn't see it. But i'm with you.... I don't care lol.

I see it now that El Flaco's gifs work. Still a hard call, I'd say it's not a penalty.

F

FlaFCB

Just rewatched the whole game. The feeling of game over after Cavani's goal was on all players, except neymar. Really impressive. Some of the players only got fired up again after the 5-1. It's still so surreal. Don't think I'll ever witness a game like this again.

@Galning, lucky bastard :D

Home of Barca Fans