If you HAD to sell one player from the current roster, who would it be?

If forced, who would you sell from this list?

• Total voters

Visca Barca

Very very difficult.
I think I would prefer Abidal.
He's an amazing defender, but he's already 31 years old.
It's a must to get someone else for that position if he leaves.

rmpcsl

I said before we should sell Villa(almost 30 years old) and Keita(32) cause there is not much more time to get big money for them and that money would allow us to buy Rossi and a defender (CB or LB) we would be a better and younger team.

Barcafan 2304

I said before we should sell Villa(almost 30 years old) and Keita(32) cause there is not much more time to get big money for them and that money would allow us to buy Rossi and a defender (CB or LB) we would be a better and younger team.

Maybe Rossi is someone we should keep monitoring

dalitis8

Banned
Villa is the only replaceable player than can bring in the cash.

Keita and Abidal are very nearly finished (both 32) and no team on earth would pay serious money for them.

The LB position may prove a problem for Barcelona this season. So shame we did not get Coentrao.

P

PhilS

Since we now know that Neymar is coming in the winter transfer window in 2013, the one to go would have to be the oldest of the forwards, Villa.

Richard.H

Since we now know that Neymar is coming in the winter transfer window in 2013, the one to go would have to be the oldest of the forwards, Villa.

Lool what? Those are just rumors. This squad is irreplaceable. However, I could see Villa leaving in 2-3 years time. Who will replace him? A canterano player hopefully!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'd sell Messi, cause I'd be able to buy whoever the hell I wanted with that money(assuming somebody payed that price, of course).

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Sell Messi, making lots of money and free up a large portion of the wage balance all in one go. Then promote Rafinha as back-up to Sanchez, our new false 9.

Home of Barca Fans