Ernesto Valverde - V1

Cule4life

The Culest
Playing coutinho and Iniesta together to experiment- i get that. But keeping paulinho on, playing don 90 mins and bringing paco on were baffling to me.

"We're going to win so much, you'll get tired of winning" - Ernesto Valverde

giphy.webp

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Coutinho as RW or RF was a mistake but also needs to be said that Valverde is not to blame for Coutinho's mistakes.

bismp

I wonder what will happen when Messi,Suarez,Coutinho,Dembele,Iniesta and Raki are all available...

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Made some bad managerial decisions tonight. His best decision however was subbing off Semedo and Digne and putting on Bob and Alba.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder what will happen when Messi,Suarez,Coutinho,Dembele,Iniesta and Raki are all available...

Valverde learned a lesson today and I am sure we will resume playing more cautious formation. It will be either Iniesta or Coutinho too.

Our pressing was off and we generally looked flacid. What was it, 4 fouls entire match?

Zincubus

Banned
The manager should have a press conference and admit to all the mistakes he made tonight and apologise to Coutinho for setting him up to fail on the right side whilst having Paulinho and Rakitic in the midfield !!

Zincubus

Banned
Sorry ...I had my doubts about this manager all along and tonight he confirmed that he's just not good enough .

We should have lost tonight ..they could had had three before we scored then Messi as usual saved the day

JamDav1982

Valverde made some mistakes but more on the players.

He doesnt tell Pique to drift about unfocused or Pique and Umtiti to decide to bomb up park at same time.

His subs made a difference in the end but everyone needs to be better than that. Players most of all.

Home of Barca Fans