Lliga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 5-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Serena

All of the big 3 playing at the same damn time and of course Bein sport chooses to air Madrid's certain thumping of Valencia over our derby title defense.

And I went and traded shifts so I could watch tomorrow.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
All of the big 3 playing at the same damn time and of course Bein sport chooses to air Madrid's certain thumping of Valencia over our derby title defense.

You don't have Canal+ Partidazo ? Otherwise some good stream link will probably be shared in the chat :)

J

Jamie Cal

Just hope we don't get drawn down to their level, avoid that and we'll batter 'em. We managed not to get sucked into it at Betis and they shot themselves in the foot with the red card, could be the same tomorrow.

raki

there are dozens of quality streams

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Weird that we didn't get that piece of shit Gonzalez Gonzalez appointed as the referee with how he let those thugs kick our players the last time we played them. But then again, they probably got him planned for that Granada game which will likely decide the league.

Alik

Last home match of the season :(

Going to watch it at the stadium as I don't know when I'll have the chance again.

xavi_the_Boss

Well he will probably be gone in the summer but would have been nice to see him in the last match at Camp Nou this season.

Trickykid

What I wouldn't give for an early goal today. Maximum intensity and pressure from the get go and a quick goal to settle the nerves a bit.

...pretty please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans