FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
4 more gols for La masia in CL against stuttgart...

its amaazing to have a player like Messi come from our youth system.. freaking 31 gols for the kid that is 31 more gols for La Masia

ranjix

Jefecito
4 more gols for La masia in CL against stuttgart...

its amaazing to have a player like Messi come from our youth system.. freaking 31 gols for the kid that is 31 more gols for La Masia

:2145960713mundoemot :party00231::party00231::party00231: :2145960713mundoemot

Hydro2oo9

----------------Valdes
Alves-------Pique---Puyol---Maxwell
---------------Busquets
------------Xavi-----Iniesta
Messi--------------------------Pedro
------------------Bojan

No other team in the world could make a team as good as that from using Youth products only.

fareast

----------------Valdes
---------------Busquets
------------------Bojan

No other team in the world could make a team as good as that from using Youth products only.

Agree :)
Will be phenomenal if at least Pep try this formation at the end of Liga season when we secure it

----------------Valdes
Bartra/Dalmau-------Pique---Puyol---Muniesa
---------------Busquets
------------------Bojan

T

theone

Agree :)
Will be phenomenal if at least Pep try this formation at the end of Liga season when we secure it

----------------Valdes
Bartra/Dalmau-------Pique---Puyol---Muniesa
---------------Busquets
------------------Bojan

how do you think is it in a few years without new players?

jairzinho

Someone needs to keep an eye on Wenger when Arsenal goes to Barcelona. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near La Masia :D

T

tampan

yeah barca youth team is the best academy. and i think ajax academy is also good, but barca is better

fareast

how do you think is it in a few years without new players?

If Pep and the management decide not to add new players (I hope not) I'm still sure we can cope with the squad we have now

Someone needs to keep an eye on Wenger when Arsenal goes to Barcelona. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near La Masia :D

:beer2:

yeah barca youth team is the best academy. and i think ajax academy is also good, but barca is better

Agree :flagvl8:

dalitis8

Banned
----------------Valdes
---------------Busquets
------------------Bojan

No other team in Europe can remain in its national top flight with so many players from their youth system(if they have any)Except Barca and Bilbao that is...

jamrock

Spain U-19 just beat turkey 3-2, the team had 7 barcelona players in in the starting XI, plus pacheco.

Thiago and Oriol both scored.

they have scored 4 goals so far, 3 were by barca players.

Rochina and the two above.

Win of the youth system

zanela

Spain U-19 just beat turkey 3-2, the team had 7 barcelona players in in the starting XI, plus pacheco.

Thiago and Oriol both scored.

they have scored 4 goals so far, 3 were by barca players.

Rochina and the two above.

Win of the youth system

Oriol for a DM scores a lot of goals. He is almost always on the scoresheet when i check the result. :D
A goal scoring DM. :D
Jam, how is he coming along? When do you think he'll be ready for the first team?

El Mesías

Can't we just hire Wenger to be our Barca B assistant manager to Luis Enrique and problem solve for our poaching of youngsters

Home of Barca Fans