Vs RM Copa Away
Real Madrid vs Barca away

One week rest

Barca Vs Vallecano
Barca vs Lyon home
Betis vs Barca

International Break

Thoughts:
-I'm not too worried about the CL as we have a favorable home games before each CL games so we can have the luxury of resting the veterans
-However, I do expect us to drop some points in La Liga with us facing the likes of Valencia, Bilbao away, Sevilla away and RM away and adding RM of Copa in the mix.
-One advantage we have for the 1st leg of the Copa is that we have one more day of rest compared to RM who play on Sunday. Hopefully we use that rest to good use.
-It's going to be interesting to see how EV will use the squad as I hope he doesn't play the veterans in all those difficult matches.
-Dembele's return can't be timed better and I think Coutinho's form is getting better.
-LB back up is still a major issue though

Or with dates:

[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]HE CALENDAR THAT COMES[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]FEBRUARY[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Saturday 2 (18.30 h./bein League)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular](League, J-22) Barça-Valencia[/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Wednesday 6 (The 1, TV3, Goal)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular](Cup, semis [/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular]ida[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular]) Barça-R. Madrid[/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Sunday 10 (20.45 h./Mov. Partidazo)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular](Liga, J-23) Athletic-Barça[/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Saturday 16 (20.45 h./Mov. Partidazo)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular](League, J-24) Barça-Valladolid[/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Tuesday 19 (9.00pm / Movin Champions League)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular](Champions, 1/8 [/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular]ida[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular]) O. Lyon-Barça[/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Sunday 24 (time to be determined)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular](Liga, J-25) Sevilla-Barça[/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Wednesday 27 (The 1, TV3, Goal)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular](Cup, semis vta.) R. Madrid-Barça[/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]MARCH[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular][FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]Saturday 2 (20.45 h./Movistar Partidazo)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular](Liga, J-26) R. Madrid-Barça

[/FONT]
https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20190201/46150583598/cuota-v-barca-21-el-caendario-barca-2-clasicos.html

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The fuck 4 consecutive away matches. And then return leg of CL.

This is going to take a toll.

Vilarrubi

Copa=red, CL=blue

Barca vs Valencia home
Vs Madrid Copa home
Athletic Bilbao vs Barca away

One week rest

Barca Vs Valladolid home
Lyon vs Barca away
Sevilla vs Barca Away
Vs RM Copa Away
Real Madrid vs Barca away

One week rest

Barca Vs Vallecano
Barca vs Lyon home
Betis vs Barca

International Break

Thoughts:
-I'm not too worried about the CL as we have a favorable home games before each CL games so we can have the luxury of resting the veterans
-However, I do expect us to drop some points in La Liga with us facing the likes of Valencia, Bilbao away, Sevilla away and RM away and adding RM of Copa in the mix.
-One advantage we have for the 1st leg of the Copa is that we have one more day of rest compared to RM who play on Sunday. Hopefully we use that rest to good use.
-It's going to be interesting to see how EV will use the squad as I hope he doesn't play the veterans in all those difficult matches.
-Dembele's return can't be timed better and I think Coutinho's form is getting better.

This is nice. The list on the previous page missed out Vallecano at home before our Lyon 2nd leg. With Valladolid at home and Vallecano at home before both our CL ties it would take a Roma type distaster to mess up those, we can rotate heavily in the games before these.

The breaks in between also break it up nicely although that middle section is tough.

Like you said at this point the trouble will be in La Liga and the Copa with potential fuck ups imo, I will be cheering for Real Madrid next week in the Madrid derby which could give us a bit of breathing space in La Liga between us and Atleti.

Vilarrubi

The fuck 4 consecutive away matches. And then return leg of CL.

This is going to take a toll.

That first list is wrong, after the La Liga game to Real we have a week break, then Vallecano at home, then Lyon 2nd leg.
[MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION] has posted the correct schedule.

Last edited:

soul24rage

This is nice. The list on the previous page missed out Vallecano at home before our Lyon 2nd leg. With Valladolid at home and Vallecano at home before both our CL ties it would take a Roma type distaster to mess up those, we can rotate heavily in the games before these.

The breaks in between also break it up nicely although that middle section is tough.

Like you said at this point the trouble will be in La Liga and the Copa with potential fuck ups imo, I will be cheering for Real Madrid next week in the Madrid derby which could give us a bit of breathing space in La Liga between us and Atleti.

I'm gonna cheer madly for Betis vs ATM this sunday and ATM vs RM (ugh..). We really need ATM to drop points.

CatalinR10

Copa=red, CL=blue

2/2 Barca vs Valencia home
2/6 Vs Madrid Copa home
2/10 Athletic Bilbao vs Barca away

One week rest

2/16 Barca Vs Valladolid home
2/19 Lyon vs Barca away
2/24 Sevilla vs Barca Away
2/27 Vs RM Copa Away
3/2 Real Madrid vs Barca away

One week rest

3/10 Barca Vs Vallecano
3/13 Barca vs Lyon home
3/17 Betis vs Barca

International Break

Thoughts:

EDIT: added the dates, thank you [MENTION=21233]JerseyAddict[/MENTION]

we all know what we have to do...

throw the sevilla away game

El Gato

Villarato!
Damn, Madrid face those 3 in only 1 week. Ajax chances just increased by 10%

I half expect us to 'throw' the Atletico game. I think most of the leaders in the locker room don't rate our changes in the Liga anyway, Ramos did a motivational speech in training where he said something along the lines "we have good chance in the cups". So out of those three I expect us to try and do something against Atleti, scrape a 1-0 on a random Bale header, but otherwise they won't be going all guns blazing. Benzema is in good nick so if he puts 1 or 2 in there, they'll play for a narrow win/draw. We will probably prioritise Vinicius for the cup games as worse fullbacks play in those and let Asensio do something off the LW against Atleti.

Possibly :lol:

Devils

Atletico have a pretty tough schedule next month too.

Those pricks wont be able to win every game with a disgusting 1-0 score.

I predict by the end of the Feb we will be in the final of the CDR and easily in top spot to win La Liga.

El Gato

Villarato!
Well, the upside is that we have better rotation options (except at LB):

Better than who? Madrid? Debatable. Offensively you have little to operate with to give you a guarantee of a win. You almost always need Messi out there for that as movements break down without him. Unless Coutinho takes over, there's little indication you're positioned better for such a run of games.

Madrid's biggest issues to date were:
a) Lack of fitness/dedication for Marcelo and Modrić. Marcelo had a pretty good game yesterday and played 90 minutes so maybe this is on the right track.
b) Plethora of injuries to everyone in rotations, be it Llorente, Kroos, Casemiro, Nacho, Reguilon, Bale, Benzema, Mariano... we had like 9/25 squad players injured at one point. It's kinda behind us now and nearly all of them look better physically

I fancy Vinicius against any or all of Roberto, Semedo, Pique, Rakitić and Busquets. He has all the tools to make them suffer. If Valverde is smart, he sticks Vidal 1 to 1 against him and hopes he doesn't give stupid fouls away.

Home of Barca Fans