liga
liga
Ajax
Barca
Levante
Barca
Barca

Raketa10

Ah fuck, now we will throw everything to Copa again, Betis or Valencia would have been much better because we could rest players in one leg. This is very bad for us, we should't prioritize Copa or we could pay with CL for that again.

Ah fuck, now we will throw everything to Copa again, Betis or Valencia would have been much better because we could rest players in one leg. This is very bad for us, we should't prioritize Copa or we could pay with CL for that again.

both teams will go all out.....

it is clasico now, no saving energy.......

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bernaleo

tumblr_oovv03tdF81qjexqoo3_500.gif

El Gato

Villarato!
RM schedule

Alaves (H)
Barcelona in Copa (A)
Atletico (A)
Ajax (A)
Girona (H)
Levante (A)
Barcelona in Copa (H)
Barcelona (H)
Ajax (H)

Barca schedule

Valencia (H)
Real in Copa (H)
Bilbao (A)
Valladolid (H)
Lyon (A)
Sevilla (A)
Real in Copa (A)
Real (A)
Lyon (H)
Betis (A)

Grim. For both teams. Make or break for managers on rotations front. Gotta hope for no injuries too.

PhilS

Good, these should be quality games. The team has better depth this year, especially when Dembele can play again. Every starter will need to rotate, which will be quite delicate since the alternate staffing at some of the positions is much lower quality. The ones I dread are games without any of Messi, Suarez or Alba. Their rests might be more like 60 minutes, not entire games.

FCBfan22

Well, the upside is that we have better rotation options (except at LB):

CB: Pique, Lenglet, Vermaelen, Murillo, Todibo
FB: Bob, Semedo, Alba
CDM: Busi, Raki, (Bob)
CM: Arthur, Alena, Vidal, Raki, (Coutinho)
Wings: Messi, Dembele, Coutinho, Malcom
ST: Suarez, Boateng, (Messi)

Now it's up to Valverde to make most of it.

soul24rage

Copa=red, CL=blue

2/2 Barca vs Valencia home
2/6 Vs Madrid Copa home
2/10 Athletic Bilbao vs Barca away

One week rest

2/16 Barca Vs Valladolid home
2/19 Lyon vs Barca away
2/24 Sevilla vs Barca Away
2/27 Vs RM Copa Away
3/2 Real Madrid vs Barca away

One week rest

3/10 Barca Vs Vallecano
3/13 Barca vs Lyon home
3/17 Betis vs Barca

International Break

Thoughts:
-I'm not too worried about the CL as we have a favorable home games before each CL games so we can have the luxury of resting the veterans
-However, I do expect us to drop some points in La Liga with us facing the likes of Valencia, Bilbao away, Sevilla away and RM away and adding RM of Copa in the mix.
-One advantage we have for the 1st leg of the Copa is that we have one more day of rest compared to RM who play on Sunday. Hopefully we use that rest to good use.
-It's going to be interesting to see how EV will use the squad as I hope he doesn't play the veterans in all those difficult matches.
-Dembele's return can't be timed better and I think Coutinho's form is getting better.
-LB back up is still a major issue though

EDIT: added the dates, thank you [MENTION=21233]JerseyAddict[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans