Tito Vilanova dies at age 45

I

instinct

BmJ3BxxCEAAVVBR.jpg

onzeXI

Such a tragedy to lose such a good and decent man. May his family find comfort in the time they were able to spend with him and the memories they can share with each other.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Messi: “For me, you will always be remembered Tito”

www.fcbarcelona.cat
04/25/2014 21:30

The Argentinean explained: "I will always have inside of me the things I shared with him and the things we lived through together, which I can never forget"

2012-07-17_ENTRENO_109.v1398461013.JPG

Amongst the many tributes being paid to Tito Vilanova, Leo Messi’s message is one of the most heartfelt: “these are moments of great pain and sadness for the Vilanova family and for all Barça fans”.

“All of us who have shared the FC Barcelona changing rooms with Tito Vilanova are deeply affected for all that he gave to us as a person and as a professional. I will always have inside of me the things I shared with him and the things we lived through together, which I can never forget. For me, you will always be remembered Tito”

Vilanova trained Messi as a thirteen year old and then with the first team as assistant to Pep Guardiola (2008/12) and then as first team coach (2012/13).

oz187

Manager of the best league campaign in football history, and even that was with the distraction of cancer. Legend.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Reina is wearing a black armband during Inter-Napoli.

Do you guys think it would be a good idea to make a separate tributes thread?

May be a bit late now, but I think this would be a good idea. The response to this has been immense with so many players paying their tribute both on the pitch and in the social media, it would be nice to "collect" this somehow in a separate thread.

Babylonian

Tito's death really gutted me n especially yesterday it struck me hard.. I literally cried for a while n couldn't interact with anyone.. I can't even imagine what his family is going through.. to me it felt like a close friend passed away.. it's just sad such a nice and humble young man left this world too soon.. rly wish his loved ones all the best.. Rest in peace Tito..

Home of Barca Fans